Is it true? Nerdy white guys love Asian chicks?

eagles4life10

[09] Warrior
From where I am, when I do see a Asian chick with a white dude, he is usually the nerdy type. Whats with nerdy white dudes going after Asian chicks? Is because they been rejected by to many white chicks or just can't get them? So they settle for something else? lol.

Is it true? Nerdy white guys love Asian chicks

It's true, nerdy white guys are great! Especially when they try to speak in broken Japanese they learned from anime!

Ummm... i don't even know where to start with this.

This is going to turn into another "Definition of nerd" type threads. >.<

i got a sneaking suspicion the op is an asian guy who cant get a girl.
*edited for spelling :)

It has to do with the fact that there is a sub group of Americans who have become obsessed with Asian culture. Hence all the Anime watching, videogame, and other Asian things. I has nothing to do with getting rejected by white girls. Implying that is also implying that Asian girls are easy, so watch what you say.

You got it backwards, many Asian girls like nerdy white guys, being worshiped in nerd culture helps too.

i got a sneaking suspiscion the op is an asian guy who cant get a girl - i dont know if i spelled suspiscion right, aww damn i hate spelling things wrong, gonna have to go check :[
edit: yes its true.

hahaha this thread is looking up

this is getting fun

EDIT: BTW my avatars a dude

I dunno about all that lol. I'm half white and I just like asian chicks because......well....They're asian chicks lol. I think it's just Preference. I've seen a variety of different types of girls with nerdy guys. Dunno maybe you just seem to see that particular pairing a lot?

i got a sneaking suspicion the op is an asian guy who cant get a girl.
*edited for spelling :)
*face palm* I got a feeling that someone was gonna say this when I made this topic. Its true. I am a asian guy. And as for girls, I can get plenty. And its not just asian girls either. :) I get can white, black girls too (I have proof on my Myspace if you wanna see.) Anyways, I have a sneaky suspicion that the guy that post this is a nerdy white guy that can't get white girls like the type I stated .

I am a asian guy. And as for girls, I can get plenty. And its not just asian girls either. :) I get can white, black girls too (I have proof on my Myspace if you wanna see.)

Wow... here is how his "proof" went down.

"Hi, my name is Eagles4life10. I'm handing out 20 dollars to any girl that will take a picture with me. All you need to do is sign this waiver so i can put it on Myspace and tell everyone at my video-game forum that i've actually talked to a real woman, IRL!!! Oh yeah... I want to put Donovan's 'McNabb' in my mouth."

Wow... here is how his "proof" went down.

"Hi, my name is Eagles4life10. I'm handing out 20 dollars to any girl that will take a picture with me. All you need to do is sign this waiver so i can put it on Myspace and tell everyone at my video-game forum that i've actually talked to a real woman, IRL!!! Oh yeah... I want to put Donovan's 'McNabb' in my mouth."
I don't know if your joking or not, but dude what is your problem with me?

I don't like Asian girls specifically (I like black girls) but for some reason they like ME....

I MUST BE A NEEEERRRRDDDDDDD

...seriously... who DOESN'T want aZn girls?

reon_kadena-58.jpg

Back