Is Nighty too strong this time round?

Is Nightmare too strong?

• Total voters
This kid is a disaster.

On topic, night is at last a decent character with good damage (not as much as some other character but still good damage) and he has one of the best whiff punish game (if not the best, we cant tell already).
And with a large array of soul damaging moves, of course he has to be unsafe.
Also about command throws, wtf really, he never had one and he already have excellent range/dmg/wakeup with normal throws.

In short, i am very pleased with sc5 night

This kid is a disaster.
Totally agree. Those are the moments where i really miss a dislike button, to say the least. I am not going to correct him, would be a wasted effort but maybe he will learn through self-reflection? Ah who am i kidding....

Do you guys know how good KDZ is? That guy mains Seig and can play mad characters. Might want to think about that..

If he says he does damage. I believe him, lol.

Is not about if NM is OP or not (btw I don't think so he is perfect this way) but why if Sieg and NM share so many properties Sieg he has much much much lower damage than NM? I will keep on using Sieg as my main, but whadafuq Namco? besides, NM is becoming the SCIV Ivy...

Ivy players were never a majority in tournaments, they just won them all.
What you mean is NM players always winning. (Which in itself ain't gonna happen if you don't include Keev)

Basically, azazel is butthurt about Siegfried and considers any half decent character OMGWTFBBQ4CHAN broken.
Also - I have 'no honour' because I dropped Sieg because he sucks. Lulz.

Ivy players were never a majority in tournaments, they just won them all.
What you mean is NM players always winning. (Which in itself ain't gonna happen if you don't include Keev)

Basically, azazel is butthurt about Siegfried and considers any half decent character OMGWTFBBQ4CHAN broken.
Also - I have 'no honour' because I dropped Sieg because he sucks. Lulz.
Whatever you said...

NM are also not the majority, but they are winning, say Partisan and Keev, and I'm not tacking credit from them cause like I said NM is not OP, just saying that the great job they did with NM they could have done it with Sieg, maybe with a good Sieg you wouldn't be so pussy and get back to him and we could have a mirror match someday ;)

, maybe with a good Sieg you wouldn't be so pussy and get back to him and we could have a mirror match someday ;)
See?

NM are also not the majority, but they are winning
Where?
Where exactly are the majority?

Because they were a minority at cannes and I saw no NM in the winter brawl top 8.
How many Pyrrha players entered both tournaments I wonder?

Pretty obvious that sieg does too less damage (except for 3B SCHB - that could be nerfed if the rest of him wouldn't be so subpar) but looking back at what KDZaster wrote, i rather believe he wanted to be funny and meant sieg players shouldn't complain about him being weak - sieg players are supposed to accept his lowtierness like a real man.

On a sidenote, i swear everytime someone misspells sieg as "seig" a kitten dies.

If the rumors are true then NM and Natsu are getting hit with the nerf bat in the upcoming patch.

Then all the people in denial (who main NM no doubt) will be forced to admit he was OP.

Back