Is SC2HDO a previous EUR PAL version?

SilentWall

[10] Knight
The game has been released for 4 days. Can someone confirm if it is the EUR PAL version? Do they debug something?

I don't know about this version. If it is, please tell me all the different between NTSC version and this version.

I feel the weapon clash system is different. Vertical moves' recovery can clash breaking horizontal moves. Interesting.

Are there any glitches and bugs still existing in this version? I heard that the EUR PAL version are bad.

Let's talk about it. Thank you.

Last edited:
It is definitely the PAL version since Ivy has her broken 4A+B B glitch. Basically the guard breaker activates one frame before the actually move hits so it has become unblockable. The clashes on PAL are also retardedly broken, verticals can clash with horizontals on this version, lol.

NTSC had less glitches than PAL but it still had some.

It is definitely the PAL version since Ivy has her broken 4A+B B glitch. Basically the guard breaker activates one frame before the actually move hits so it has become unblockable. The clashes on PAL are also retardedly broken, verticals can clash with horizontals on this version, lol.

NTSC had less glitches than PAL but it still had some.

Wait... Are you saying that Verticals did not clash horzontals in the US/NTSC-Version? I thought this was universal in all SC2 versions?

Yea, the vertical weapon can beat horizontal weapon in the impact frames of vertical moves in NTSC.
Most of time, impact frame is only 1 frame, but some of moves can last 2 to 3 frames. It depends.

However, it seems the weapon clash frames of vertical moves are extended to be in the recovery frames of moves too in EUR PAL. It probably can last 10 frames or more.

That is what I feel. Maybe it is just an online issue. I haven't tested it. Can someone confirm that? Thank you.

Edited:
Mage, how to do the Ivy's 4A+B glitches? Is just time it after the latest Guard Break input window? Thanks.

Last edited:
OK so I just watched a few SC2 hd matches which were held at JDOME. Match was Bibulus(Nighty) VS Khent(Mina) and then at 2,58 Min. the recovery clash happened. Bibulus was doing 66B, whiffed and Khent did with Mina 3A and her move did clash with Nightmare who was still in recovery. You can see it here:

But let me tell you this... Something like that NEVER! Happended during all the years I played PAL SC2 on Xbox. This must be a failure or bug entirley new to SC2 or it´s hella strange that this never occured to me during SC2 times!

That means SC2HDO should not be considered to the same of EUR PAL version. Probably there will be more bugs discovered in this version.

IMO, even the EUR PAL version is not fully discovered too. There are some glitches I heard:
Kilik's and Mina's doom kick:
KG(hit) -> free 3B
KG(block) -> block stun

Voldo?

What else?

I think Ivy's 4A+B became extremely good on this version even you can step the 4A+B(block) B (Aris said that). However, 4A+B:B can be used for just frame Hit confirm in NTSC. What's the point to step this shit?

Last edited:
Back