Is SC4 some kind of vice for you?

Stryker

[10] Knight
8:15 PM in my clock... and a tremendous sensation of tire all over my mind and body cause the stress of work... My mind was only thinking about get to bed... but a friend of mine came to my house hanging with his dualshock... so I play even tire... sometimes I think that the need for play SC4 is becoming a bad habit... but in other hand I think that if I was only playing when I'm no tired then maybe I would never play. I work in a broadcast station and sometimes I have to work even 16 hours straight... and go to home and play SC4...

All my matches are offline (I hate lag) so even without capacity for concentration cause the stress I always learn a thing or two playing even tire. I play as Siegfried and only Siegfried so maybe you would know what happens when a no concentrate Siegfried plays against any fast poke character... My sparring partner is a person without wife, job, kids or any other responsibility or preoccupation than play videogames, so its not fair for me.

The next time I would say no. I will never going to play while tire or stressed(to break a bad habit you have to write your will to stop it).

-Stryker-

Yup playing video games is bad habit for me too. Instead writing my papers or fixing my car, I am busy learning anti Amy strategies.

you have no clue how bad i dream of hooking up my ps3 to my second work monitor with my hdmi>DMI cable at work to play SC4 none stop.

its. baaaaaad

I've played this game less than 50 hours so far (pales in comparison to the 1500 hours in SCII)

College days were fun times!

It's not a bad habit if SC4 becomes a profession. Then playing may have a purpose.

But yes Soul Calibur is interfering my thoughts. I always dream of getting an arcade stick with Sanwa parts so I can do Cervy's FC A+B BBB GC consistently. In school I work my ass off and sometimes check this forum as I do now on a regular basis. After a 2hr return I felt tired and lost the mood to work so I play SC online for many hours till my mood gets back to work mode.

Is this becoming one of those things where drug addicts, alcoholics etc get in a circle and introduce themselves and confess lol? xD

lol if you really feel this game is becoming too much for you to cope with, remember this: At least you're not addicted to World of Warcraft.

yes``everyday if i dont pay even a little time on it ill feel very uncomfortable``just as forgetting the breakfast .etc` ^^

I wouldn't say it's really a vice for me, it just enhances the pleasure i get from smoking buds and drinking Busch light. MMmmm
Of course... i do sit on this site at work all day.

I can see it getting bad if people do it more than masturbate or have sex

So i have to have sex or masturbate for a total of about 2 hours a day? I really don't think i want to do that. 1.) I won't have a non-crusty sock in the house 2.) I'm going to start chafing 3.) My girl will beg me to hang out more.

I think i'll stick with the game

Back