Is that Yoshi's 66B in SCV?

lolo

[11] Champion
Hi, someone created a thread about Yoshi being confirmed for SCV, he said that his weapon and flag was there, but as everyon said, is just a Mitsu custom, but in 4:50 of the video, it does seems like Yoshi's 66B, play the video and comment, I'm almost positive that what I see it is Yoshi´s 66B, but I want more Yoshi players opinions on the subject, try to pause the video... If someone with skills could do a .gif or cut the video in just that part, would be awesome...
I'm not so sure anyway, that's why I need more opinions.

Already posted this in the thread that got erased, but here it is again

FulQ9.gif

Pretty similar, no? :/

Also, you can see "Yoshi" hit his opponent juste before the supposed 66B. He can't connect with it that fast, can he?

not yoshi its mitsu based on him only having one sword if u pause it u can see he doesn't have yoshi's second sword

In the slideshow of CaS's that they made, one can see "Yoshi" in the Misturugi stock pose. Chances are, that flag is an accessory, and it's only a Mitsurugi CaS (you can see above, that attack is very very similar, if not the exact same).

I dont Know. That looks like Yoshi to me (FLAG). Its not Uncommon for Yosh and Mits to share moves.

4K:B
22_88 a+b

Still Something to get excited about

Alright 4:44 in the video is mits, look at the stance. Also 4:44 in the video is the same Custom Character as in the Gif.

OK, after the evidence, this is not Yoshi's 66B, I just saw that on SC4 and the sword is on his left side, on this video, the sword is in his right hand...
Even tough, there still enough tidbits to think that Yoshi is gonna be in SCV.

can we really make this official that yoshi is in the game? Cause I'm sure this throwing a lot of people off, by seeing him in the roster list

I actually think, now after looking it over, that the people we are going to be able to rebuild in CaS, are the ones not returning... So like yoshimitsu's flag is in there, and sophitia and yun's haircuts. I think that that's the bandaid they are giving to those who lost their mains to the time skip.

Come on man don't be silly. There's no way in hell they'll gonna drop Yoshi. :D

edit: Although now that I look at that gif, this CaS does look like him alot -.-

I actually think, now after looking it over, that the people we are going to be able to rebuild in CaS, are the ones not returning... So like yoshimitsu's flag is in there, and sophitia and yun's haircuts. I think that that's the bandaid they are giving to those who lost their mains to the time skip.

Siegfried's old P2 hair is in there, and he ended up making it, so don't fret - Yoshi still has a (very good compared to others) chance of getting in.

Even though this isn't him; it must be a hint or some sick joke that Namco would be wrongly doing.

Nope it looks like one of Hilde's new moves to me... :(
note that they edited several clips together. there a similar transition between the kimono girl with taki style. so, first, it's the same CAS with hilde's moveset CUT then it's the same CAS with mitsu's moveset doing 33B...

Back