It's "little" Hot Rod's B-day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Rod Dave

"Saucy saucy minx"
Thats right folks. "little" Hot Rod (my son Jonathan) is 9 years old today. Im trying to make somewhat of a big fuss for him today. He thinks that me and the players on this site are the absolute coolest people on the planet. We even beat out spiderman.......WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!

If I could ask a favor, Give him some b-day wishes maybe a funny pic or 2 (remember he's 9!!) and then close this thread after today. It would really make his day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY, I LOVE YOU

Happy birthday, Jr. Hot Rod!

One more before you start beating your dad at video games!

Happy Birthday, boyo. I hope you got some good presents. Be sure to ask your dad what PSL loops are, and you can use them to scrape scrubs.

Thats right folks. "little" Hot Rod (my son Jonathan) is 9 years old today. Im trying to make somewhat of a big fuss for him today. He thinks that me and the players on this site are the absolute coolest people on the planet. We even beat out spiderman.......WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!

If I could ask a favor, Give him some b-day wishes maybe a funny pic or 2 (remember he's 9!!) and then close this thread after today. It would really make his day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY, I LOVE YOU

z74903621.jpg

Happy birthday little Hot Rod.

P.S We are SO cooler than spider man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SHREDDER.

your dad said you could stay up as late as you want tonight playing video games.

Er... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!1! Use Maxi lots! And don't forget Rock and Talim. We need more kids to grow up and overwhelm the fighting game communities with low- tier characters. FIGHT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back