[Jan 13, 2014] French Tournament - 2nd Edition of the Deusmentes - [Jan 19, 2014] (0)

Mayu

[09] Warrior
Good days, everyone, Mayu/Rosa's speaking here.

I hope you do well for the beginning of the year 2014. I wish you joy, happiness, peace, good health.

Do you remember the 1st Deusmentes ? Deus_Kaliya, the Aeon French player has finally set up the 2nd tournament gathering 16 players.

The "Deusmentes" is an tournament organized by the French community over at SCFR. 16 players (previous victors of a set of weekly FT10s) will be competing two single elimination brackets where they will face off against one another in a FT5 set. This event will be taking place Sunday 19 january 2014 at 2:00 p.m. GMP (+1).

Here are the 16 competitors :

827794deusmentesplay.jpg

Tonight, a podcast will be set at 9:00 pm where Deus_Kaliya, me, Happy as a guest shall introduce the second event, the 16 players' current situation, and the lottery which shall be done by myself. It will determine the brackets. http://www.twitch.tv/scfrpodcast

There is a possibility of holding a stream for the Deusmentes, considering Deus_Kaliya's option, more information will be told as fast as we can.

You're more than welcome to come watch the podcast, we'd like to interact with you in the chats.
( Maybe as an extra, I could speak in English for you ! )

Here the bloc A :
567267blocA.jpg

Bloc B :
767591blocB.jpg

The characters :

Keev : Nightmare
Keysona : Mitsurugi ou Patroklos
Raziel : Algol
Ryukozan : Patroklos
Anousak : Xiba
Sakon : Algol
BboySkyzo : Pyrrha Omega
Kusanagi : Pyrrha Omega
Lifes : Natsu
Djo : Nightmare
Happy : Yoshimitsu
Thiry : Yoshimitsu
Gohan : Raphael
Lopez : Maxi
Kira : Cervantes
Ahri : Pyrrha

IMPORTANT : Since Lopez and Ahri won't be able to take part of the tournament, they will be replaced by Gold Rock (Natsu) and Dina(Pyrrha).
Basically, Gold Rock will face off Gohan, and Dina will fight Raziel.

See you soon, everyone.

Mayu/Rosa

Last edited:
Cool picture!

Also, I had an idea for something like the best players in the US getting together and doing round robin FT10s...but the US is too big and money is too hard to come by. :(

Cool picture!

Also, I had an idea for something like the best players in the US getting together and doing round robin FT10s...but the US is too big and money is too hard to come by. :(

At least, let's hope that one day, we'll see that kind of event in the US !
I hope you'll enjoy the French Tournament !

I thought you might know the meaning of the french nickname below players' names.

Kira : Dakar's pirate
Happy : Godslayer
Gohan : Handicaped fencer
Djo : The damned doormat
Ahri : The inspector
Raziel : The tyrant
Sakon : King of underpants

Last edited:
Back