[Jan 18, 2013] [SCR] SoCal Regionals 2013 (Irvine, California)

Right now SoCal Regional's has only stated that pools for "your" game "may" start on Friday, 10A.M. I'm sure Soul Calibur is included in the Friday line up.

Right now SoCal Regional's has only stated that pools for "your" game "may" start on Friday, 10A.M. I'm sure Soul Calibur is included in the Friday line up.

Isnt the official schedule going to be released on Monday?

So, who would have thought that getting the flu a couple days before scr would prevent you from going? Of all the times to get sick. So yeah, now I can't make it. This sucks really bad >:(

So, who would have thought that getting the flu a couple days before scr would prevent you from going? Of all the times to get sick. So yeah, now I can't make it. This sucks really bad >:(

Sorry to hear that dude, I ended up getting a stomach virus last week and I am still feeling it. Get better man.

yooooooo, Cali bound at 8AM tomorrow. I'll be in Irvine around 4-5pm, hopefully. I'll send my number to some people.

Pools should be up soon. Also please note. The tourney will be ran as quickly as possible as to not waste people time waiting for 1 or two people. So when you report to your pool stay there unless you speak to the director and make arrangements otherwise cause hey its a major and people enter multiple games.

Alex said it was on Friday from 7am - 9am. What does the FGC have against online registration?

Dang that's pretty early. Personally i had to wait till the last minute to see if i had the funds, if i could have signed up earlier online i would have.

do you guys know if there will be any tournaments in texas? ive never been to a tournament but i would love to experience it, i think i can be tournament material but i cant travel outside my state

Back