[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

A'ight, so far it seems that I will be in Tokyo on the 28th November, 6th-10th December.
Flying back on 10th December night.

Hopefully we can set somethin up so we can all play.

There are no national holidays durin that time period which means it's gotta be a Sunday for me cause that's the only day I don't have work.

GOOD NEWS:
The online comps are back.
Wed (Culture Day here) 9:30-11:30PM.
SORRY 5 BARS W/JAPAN ONLY.
Send a Friend Request to sc4friend2.
Then send chara used.

Can see the stream (and the one's they do almost every night):
http://livetv.jpn.org/show.php?entry=1
The JP site with IMs. oosaka, me and sousuhi are members and sometimes talk there.
Look at the bottom left corner and you see a dark blue box that says チャンネル ('channel' in Japanese).
If there are boxes next to that then click them- those are people streamin (a UStream or other window should open below).

EDIT- Shen Rii- Only in Tokyo 11/28 and 12/6-10? 11/28 is the only Sunday then...

Shen Rii- oosaka wants you to play Isabella (he can play Mondays).
oosaka may be able to set up games at Sousuhi's (in Kawasaki).

I work and can only go on the Sunday though (if my family isn't doin something).

Talim_JP:
If they have a session, what time do they start and end usually?
I might be able to reach Tokyo earlier on 5th December (probably latest 3pm, I'll try to get an earlier train so that I can reach earlier) , that way we can all meet up. :D

Shen Rii- We don't have regular meets anymore so it varies, depends on the place.

Usually start in the evening or afternoon at the earliest (no one wakes up early and if it's a work day no one is free till evenin).
Ends when the person kicks us outta the house (or we gotta leave to be able to get home or get ready for work the next day).
I probably should leave sometime around 11 or 11:30 dependin on the place (earlier if Iwork the next day).

Well hopefully can game a few times. Meet up with me and the JP playas the first time/once and then hopefully you can meet up again on a Mon and have some Ivy fun w/Isabella and the JP playas.
He's been practicin and gettin up to speed on SCIV (that means he can kick some butt once again, haha).

Engared- The more the merrier. Hope we'll all be able to meet up for some games.

We hope/wish people can time visits for when there are TGN's (to see/play the most playas).

So far 50 people are signed up for TGN but that is for all games and not just SCIV.
These playas are signed up for the TGN fightin games:
http://tgn.himitsukichi.com/tgn21/kakutougame-lineup
Ya- KTVoldo, SK and Bull410 (as you can see) will be there. Of course oosaka and sousuhi will be there too.
Isbaella can't go.

Engared: If you have nothing on... It's good to have a holiday. :D

TalimJP: Gotcha, so I guess timing's not a problem. Do tell me which day is convenient for you all. :)

HajimeOwari: Yeah, it's a pity. But I can't stay that long because I got some school enrollment in mid-December. :/

i havent really played this game in over a year due to BR, so tgn will likely make the soul burn once again... and hopefully it burns off some rust.

talimjp- did you read michans profile on the sign up page? pretty funny stuff

rii- i may not be able to meet up with you due to the lack of saturdays in your schedule.

hajime- another group of players from singapore will be here from dec 23ish through about the 1st week of january. i also get winter vacation for roughly the same timeframe. where are you planning on living?

xclamationpoint- Had to throw it through the Yahoo Translator cause I couldn't read it- true that on the Try Crew- kick butt addicts all. I used to play with them all the time. Think I know and have met Michan.

Shen Rii- It'll be up to when oosaka can arrange games unless my house is free. I'll prob talk to him and sousuhi at TGN.

HajimeOwari- 2nd the above.

EDIT
BTW the 360 dashboard/etc got an update today.

The wife will be working in Roppongi. I have a feeling we'll be maybe 10-20 minutes from there at most. I can probably join up pre or post Xmas, but not anytime around oshougatsu. Where are these gatherings taking place? ^_^

hajime- depending on other peoples situations, calibur will likely be played at my place (i live in asaka. its like 20 min from ikebukuro.) during the day at some point, while the mrs. is at work. tekken can be played pretty much anywheres. i'm not sure what their schedule is going to be like and last i heard, they were still looking into places to stay so i guess theres still a chance they may not make it out.

talimjp- i dont think google translator will do it justice.

talimjp: A'ight man, we'll see how it goes. Worst case scenario, we just come out for coffee/dinner or something.

xclamationpoint: Ah, I didn't realise that! The only saturday I have in Japan would be spent in Osaka (I think).

ShenRii- Ya we'll see.

HajimeOwari- Whoever has a free place will be where the games are.

I live in Chiba= 40 min from Tokyo.
Sousuhi lives in Tsurumi, near Kawasaki.
And there's exclamation point's place.

So far there are no normal gatherins but I wish/hope that we can start em up somewhere.
I'd like to play offline at least once a month.

Lucky Hajime... Oh how I miss japan :( Roppongi (Velfarre) lol Yokohama(GasPanic) Shinagawa Akihabara(Arcades) Even Yokosuka and that nasty ass Honch lol all those bars outside the base good times :( Wish you well over there Hajime...

Thanks for the updates. I'll be happy to play Calibur at least once every two months. Not looking forward to lugging my HRAP 2 around, but other than that, it should be good times.

No prob.

Once every two months is a little sukunai, isn't it?

I sometimes lug 2 HRAPs and my 360 around.

Online comp tonight.
Gotta get my son off the MOH so I can prac/play, haha.

Put 50km on the bike, felt good (plus went to the weight room last night).
Next Sun bike show near my house so that'll be fun.

Wow, this thread has gotten busy (after about 2 years) YAY! ; )
Will have to think about my calibur.com thread as I don't have time to double post all the time...

EDITs
TGN map up:
http://tgn.himitsukichi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/b405765d6c12c38052d1ce65e2b3a6ef.png

TGN timetable up:
http://tgn.himitsukichi.com/tgn21/tgn21-layout-timetable
3on3 SCIV comp from 7PM Sat 11/13.

35 people in the SCIV online comp (this shows the results and the blocks)(I think all games were 5 bar):
http://livetv.jpn.org/tools/jstournament/show.html?entry=38

They said they will put up vids on YouTube.
Aftter they put up the link I'll post it in here and make a thread in the vid area in this Forum.

Me? I had to play a Rock. I got in a little prac against the AI Rock before hand.
We got the circle stage.
He rounded me out 3 times... The 3rd round was close (until I got rounded out).

Kirara (good Talim) was in the comp too. He lost out in his 2nd game.

Sousuhi now lives in Tsurumi.
He will have a SGN (Sousuhi Game Night) at his house this Sat, 11/6.
I have work all day and can't make it (I just heard about SGN today).
If any one else can make it let me know and I'll get the info from Sousuhi.

Back