[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

I left Playse to get a little sleep before I have to leave for the Try Tower comp (SCII at 11 & SCIIIAE at 2). Would like to get there at 10 to prac if I can.
I'll just enter the SCII but will watch the SCIIIAE. The French may come although I heard Keeve has to leave tom morn so can't come.

Comin home from Pad's saiyonora party.
Sad to see him go but he'll be comin back on holidays & hopefully we can get some online in sometimes as well.

It has been an honor to play with someone of his calibur & he was/became a good friend.

I got Hayate's contacts so hopefully we can get some offline SCIIHD in at his place every few months.

Akihabara Try Amusement Tower-
They will change other gamez on 7F to SCII/SCIIIAE on Fri nights from about 8 if I let them know ahead of time. Other playas (Dekka, Chyomo, Kagura, etc) usually come after work Fri nights as well.

SCIIHD Online is DLable in the US XB1 store (as a 360 compatible game).
I DLd it and have it but lost the save data (nothing is unlocked). Looks pretty smooth (didn't notice any lag).
Tried many things/ways but since I don't have Gold any more on my US 360 account (for cloud saves) there's nothing I can do for now.
Also don't have any XB1 sticks (either need sticks or Brooks converters (maybe PS3 to XB1)) so maybe won't be playin it much anyways...

Been havin fun in spring vacation listenin to tunes/CDs on my kick butt system.

DLd Halo Reach for XB1 (free cause we have the 360 one) and playin Legendary coop w/my son.

Akihabara Try Amusement Tower arcade finally got a Twitch (as well as their Nico)- add and follow for comp streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/toratawa

PS3 contents ranking- SCV (50% off until 4/14 & including SCIIHD Online) is #4 in Japan.
¥1,200!
SCV is also included in PS4's PS Now.

Was going to go to Try Fri night for some arcade SCII but couldn't get any aneswer so just went home.
May try again next week.
A little difficult because I have to tell them ahead of time & if they are busy they can't change one of the cabinets over to SCII.

Got my SCIIHD data moved over from my 360 to my XB1. Now everything in the game is open. Still don't have a XB1 stick though...
& as it's US only release no one will be online in Japan.

Miku game (Future Tone) is out so will play it once I get back home later this week- I'm in the hospital now (had my foot fixed & will be on crutches for a while). No work till Sept.

Also checked up on the SC arcade situation (guess SCII is still broken or out on request only):

Akihabara Try Tower Amusement has SCIIIAE (single sided, double stick, 1/same monitor) on 7F.
¥100 for 2 credits!
HP: http://try-amusement-tower.com/
Twitch: toratawa

So am thinkin of prac/playin SCIII again. Will have to bust out my PSII to play at home again...

Last edited:
Pad couldn't make EVO this year (was happy to hear from him as it's been a while).

Should know if there was some SC info at Comic Con tom (Sat) morn (JP time).

Found out Kohatsu Arcade in Osaka has a YouTube where they put up vids (including SCIIIAE):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuFc0m-nR82vc36s5X4Mdtg
Twitch channel: kouhatsu
They have many comps & here's their HP: http://www.ko-hatsu.com/

Playin lotsa PS4 Project DIVA Future Tone lately.
Cute charas, good vids, music and dancin!

Last edited:
No new SC news...

Back to playin my Miku game & lookin forward to Miku -Project DIVA- X HD & it's controller (both on Amazon JP preorder) the end of Aug.

Also will hear the Tokyo Philharmonic play Miku songs & am tryin to get tickets to the Miku 3D holographic concert in Sept.

@Talim JP.... Is SC3 arcade still a thing in Japan? If so do you know persons who are able to contact NB regarding a SC3 arcade HD console release? I DO NOT SEE SCVI AT THE HORIZON and I fear SC might be really dead in 1 or 2 years without any kind of releases.

Try Tower Amusement in Akihabara has SCIIIAE & prob the usual guys (same 4-5 guys) are on it Fri night after work but other than that it's not so popular any more. I'd play it but forgot the commands (I play(ed) SCII which they used to have until it broke).
Kohatsu Arcade in Osaka also has SCIIIAE now & they put vids up &/or stream (links above) of free play & comps.
Other than the usual FB & Twitter accounts there's not much we can do, I'm sure the guys at Namco know what's happening but if the company is actually doin anything about it is a mystery.
I guess the only thing we can do now is wait & be patient. If Namco thinks there's ¥ to be made & if they have the resources they'll be down on it.

Last edited:
Back