[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Decided to quit T7.
Why play a game (& chara) I don't care about that much?
So after havin tried DOA, VF, SF & Tekken (& all of them a few times on different installments) I go the full circle & find out it's SC & Talim or nothin (although I love FGs).

Turned 50.

Now there’s news/rumors of SCVI, we’ll see.

Lotsa Miku DIVA gamez (new one out this week) & events (which I go to).

Will get more into music.
Got out the Yamaha drum pad I bought many years ago. Will try to learn it.
Also will porb buy the Yamaha Vocaloid keyboard & plan on takin keyboard lessons to learn how to play music (all I can do w/music now is listen to it).

Also rumors of X & Talim bein in the game.

If it’s true I’m in & gettin a littke stoked after such a long time.

Takin piano lesson & learnin how to read music. My keyboard should be out soon.
Miku things keepin me busy regardless.

& EDF5 out this week.

Prob get some SCIIHD down w/Pad & mich at Hayate’s place in Tokyo 1/2 or 3.

If anyone else is interested let me know.

Ya. We don’t talk much but if
I need to contact them I can.

I know what’s goin on, we are all connected on Twitter.

Happy year of the dog to all.

Tom me, mich, CK (mich’s husband) & maybe Wat0son will get some SCIIHD down w/Pad & others at Hayate’s house in Tokyo.

Went to an all-nighter Miku dance party (danced for about 6 hrs) on New Years. Had a blast.

Got my keyboard (called a keytar in the States) & keepin up w/the piano lessons. Will take a few drum lessons & then will decide if I will continue with those. This year’s gonna be a lot more music & Miku.

Finally passed some songs on Extreme in Project DIVA Future Tone at home! I’m gettin there! Maybe my new 4K 31.5V Acer monitor helped me out?... Will have to see what I can do in the arcade.

SCV will be a side conp in EVO Japan in Ikebukuro but I work that day so prob won’t be able to help out or see it.

& SCVI, coming this year!

Had about 7 hrs of SCIIHD gamez/fun at Hayate’s (JP) place in Tokyo.
Pad, mich, CK, Scratch, Mafia, Hayate & 2 others kept it goin on 2 setups.

It’s been a long time (about 2 years) but was just like old timez.

If we had SCVI by then there’d prob be some gamez for you.

I have next Sat off so will be helpin out at the EVO Japan SCV side comp.
Have to go to a concert in the afternoon so may have to leave pronto if it goes too long.

Gettin better & decided to take drum & piano lessons. Will keep up w/both of them.
Will see what happens w/SCVI when it hits but if it doesn’t have Talim in it then I’m OK cause I’ll be busy regardless.

Can see the results & comments about EVO Japan & the comp in the above thread.

Had a fun/busy weekend.
Sat hit Ikebukuro, Shibuya & Shinjuku!
Had the comp & a cocnert.
Sun had 5+ hrs of dancin/lightstickin to Vocaloid music.
Will I make it through next week of work?!...

Don’t think there’s much SC goin down any more (unless it’s online but think that’s even dwindling), think we’re waiting for SCVI to crank it up.

Hey guys, so I'm gonna be staying in Kanazawa for this whole summer. I was wondering if there is still a scene in Japan? I saw that Arahabaki is doing one last 3v3 SC5 tournament in July and I definitely want to try and get in on that. Does anyone know info about signing up for Arahabaki?

I think the scene is dyin down to mostly online only. If people are still goin to each other’s houses to play I haven’t heard about it (but I don’t play SCV).

Not much info is out-7/28 in Takadababa Square, ¥3-4,000/per person.
Probably will be streamed on:
twitch.tv/arahabakisc/
More info will be posted later.

Follow アラハバキ (@arahabaki_info) on Twitter.
Signups are usually done on the Net.

I may go & help on that day but I probably have work, don’t know my/the schedule yet.

Back