[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

I'm in Tokyo but HeartNana and Reno are down Osaka way.

We post more in the SC Forum's threads.

Hi

I`m a french player, actually travelling all across Japan, and looking for some SCIV action there !
I usually play on ps3 with a pad (just being raped by koreans one week ago on arcade, stick isnt for me lol)
Now i`m in Toyama for a few days, then goin to Hiroshima, Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya, and finally Tokyo.
If any player on these areas got some time to play , please contact me !
Just to precise, i`m not a TOP player, i usually play with some very good ones, but i`m far of them, just like that game and play it a lot ;)

Hi!

I'm still playin in the Tokyo area.

MIYAVI lives here (I think, haven't talked to him in a while) and Malek knows me- they're both French.

I'm not a top playa either.
I have a 360 and have the blue Hori pad (PS playas seem to like that one) you can use.
Playin at my house depends on the boss (my wife).

For sure it's gotta be Fri-Sun (workin the resta the time).

On Fri nights some JP playas are still playin SCIIIAE in Akihabara Club Sega (ya it's a stick).

Post up when you know what dayz you'll be in the Tokyo area.
We may be able to get together with some Japanese SCIV playas if we're lucky.

Yeah make sure you guys inform the top players about the SC4 world cup in cannes next year. Japan has to be represented in france.

Ya, Malek has asked me...

I tried/am tryin.

The prob (as always) is gettin time off from work and money.

As it looks now- no Japanese may be there (again).

My dream has/is to have Japanese go to these international comps to represent but alas it hasn't happened yet.

The hardcore playas are still playin SCIV, but with no arcade version and goin to people's houses bein not verry popular over here people don't play as much and the popularity is goin down the drain.

Ya, Malek has asked me...

I tried/am tryin.

The prob (as always) is gettin time off from work and money.

As it looks now- no Japanese may be there (again).

My dream has/is to have Japanese go to these international comps to represent but alas it hasn't happened yet.

The hardcore playas are still playin SCIV, but with no arcade version and goin to people's houses bein not verry popular over here people don't play as much and the popularity is goin down the drain.

Shame. Well keep trying, the japanese community is the most isolated in the world i think lol.

I would have mentioned that I'm going to be in Japan this Monday till Friday, but Monday Afternoon is the only day I have off to play games, and I doubt anyone has time off on a monday afternoon.

Runis- Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun.
Ya, I'm workin Mon so no time for games.

Engared- I'll keep tryin.
Since I started playin SC (in the SCII dayz) it has been my wish (and mission) to get JP playas to an international comp.

If anybody wants to see more of my JP life I usually post in caluburforum.com:
http://caliburforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1270617#post1270617
Although nowadays all of my buds moved to T6BR (which I tried but quit/won't play) so it's just me...

Is caliburforum down for good?

If so then here's my new home.

Today's my seventh year of SC and Talim!!

Had good games w/nota and mich, fun and lotsa mixups, haha.

sup guys...yall need to sign up for this new site about fighting games. its all about every fighting game as well as MMA. its pretty bad ass & its free!!! kinda like face book too. its a site by Mr. Cox from H-Town so lets all support it & keep it alive because it is very legit. the site is called:

www.gmma.us

Yep, still here and playin.

I do allota my 'postin' in califburforum.com; ya I'm just about the only person still there.

Catch the JP playa live online streams (click the different channels (チャンネル) at the bottom of the screen to turn em on):
http://livetv.jpn.org/show.php?entry=1

TGN will also be streamin live at the same HP.

The usual streams on that site are of online matches but Nigata Popy (an arcade) streams their comps there (in any game).
If there's a TGN they stream it to the HP as well.

There must be recorded stuff but it's on playa's HPs/UStream etc accounts, which I don't know.
There is no real unified JP SC site.

Comps are few and far between now that there is no arcade version.

HajimeOwari- It'll be great that you can join us, wanna see your Yoshi (there's a few good JP Yoshi's- Yamazaki Legend is one of em).

Hey, TalimJP & xclamationpoint, been a while. Do the players still gather to play?

HajimeOwari, you moving to Japan?

I'm tryin to fix a place w/oosaka so we can like have mini TGNs once a month and gather to play.

Harder to meet at houses but if my wife's gone for a Sunday and others can come I wanna have games at my place- it's been a long time, really long...
Lately I've been cycling on Sundays so haven't had as much SCIV time as I want.

We did gather for a while when MIYAVI was here but since he left there's no place to meet.

Also got Reach and MOH (and COD but will get the new one too) which me and my son love.
Son and his friends are sometimes on the 360 as well, so gotta share it...
Will get Kinect too.

Ya HajimeOwari said he's comin here.

ShenRii- If you come here hopefully we can set something up so we can all play somewhere.

Yup. I'll be there in a couple months. Odds are I won't be able to open up my apartment / manshon for gaming, unfortunately. The wife won't appreciate it. >_<

Back