[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

The Tweet yesterday where Okubo spelled Talim vertically w/the 1st letter of each line.
& someone mentioned 6/12 is Philippine Independence Day...

Preordered SCVI Deluxe Edition on the JP PSN store (Talim better be in).

We’ll see but this may be my last SC.
I’ll be 51 this year.
Busy w/work, learnin drums & piano & Miku stuff.
So if Talim’s in I wanna be there but if she isn’t then I’m out/retired (still will try to help at comps).

& it’s like an early birthday Christmas present!
YES, they did it-Talim is back!!

Red Bull Gaming Sphere Tokyo (Nakano) has the E3 SCVI demo on Namco Fighting Tuesdays. Entrance & Red Bull are free!
https://www.redbull.com/jp-ja/projects/red-bull-gaming-sphere-tokyo

Yesterday they had 4 setups, first 3 gamez each but later it changed to 2 gamez cause it was crowded. They also had sticks & pads so all you had to do was show up!

The game looks great, smooth & good graphics. Can’t wait to get my hands on it!
& great seein some of the old gang once again, seein some people I haven’t seen for 5-10 years!

May get out my SCVI/360 & prac some of the old Talim moves.

Hopin that Talim will be in the demo at TGS.

When I talk to some of my Japanese buds I get the feeling some of them either are on PS or have some connection to them. In any case I can’t thank any of them enough to get Talim this time around.
I hope to really do her justice, do my best & have fun w/Talim in SCVI. It’s gonna be great w/everybody playin together once again!

Don’t know how long they’ll be doin it but if you wanna play & see the game for free it can’t be beat. Red Bull is free too.
The first time there were many playas (Okubo even showed up), we’ll see how it holds up.

I plan to go 8/21 when Pantocrator (a French playa) is visiting & he plans to go.

If Talim was there I’d try to be there every week but since I just watch & it’s kinda far from my house (& my train pass will run out) I plan to go only go for special occasions/reasons (so let me know if you plan to go).

Had such a blast during my time here in Japan! Thank you @Talim JP for your hospitality!! My flight back to America is this Saturday, and while I'm looking forward to going home and seeing family, I'll definitely miss the SC6 weekly haha It was also great to meet all the Japanese players! Hopefully I'll see you all again soon :)

Thanks, nice to meet you & hope to see you next year at EVO.

Hope you have a good (& uneventful) flight home.

Hey @Talim JP , long time. I'm in Tokyo again - conveniently for the game launch. Any local sessions planned for Tokyo? ;) Must be about 10 years since I last saw you, haha

Hey, nice to see ya again.

No plans yet but have playas & places lined up. Think there’s an online comp comin soon too.

I’m gonna have to hit prac mode big time & get stuff down. After I’m fairly comfortable I’ll get some online & will be ready for some offline play.

I only have holidays, the 3rd Sats & Sundays off so anything will have to be on one of those.

Tuesdays they will continue to have SCVI at Red Bull in Nakano & from next week it should be the full version so that’ll be one place to go for some action.

Oh awesome :) I'll def. try to go on tuesday. I only have a controller with the game, no stick - so I guess we'll see if I can remember how to play haha.

At Red Bull they have sticks that you can use.

I may go next week, I don’t know if I’ll be ready to take any body on yet.
I don’t like goin against real humans until I get all my moves down & memorized.

Last edited:
Got the SCVI & checked out some of Talim’s moves but haven’t really played yet.

Doin a major cleanin of our house, it’s more like construction, haha.
When we finish gamez at my place may be a reality (it’s been a long time).

BUT still haven’t played much SCVI yet & none’s gonna go down this weekend...

Red Bull Gaming Sphere in Nakano has said that they will have the full (regular) version of SCVI from now on for their Namco Fighting Tuesday Nights.

They also have Tekken & Dragon Ball every Tuesday.

I have been so busy I haven’t played SCVI yet so I don’t plan on goin until I get some prac time in & get my moves down.

Let me know how it is/goes.

I’m gonna prac some drums & go home.
I’ll have a drum recital next March.

Have also been very busy at work so plan to get some needed sleep & do stuff at home.

House really clean (not finished, it’ll be ongoing), havin gamez here is a reality once again.

Now I actually gotta play the game to get ready...

Back