Japanese offical artbook & guide .. Cassandra, Korean, Setsuka, side story

It's not the best way to randomly explain why Patroklos suddenly started using battoujutsu or put Setsuka into the main story, but they did their best.

That was seriously the only really bad part about SCV's story lol.
It actually makes a lot of sense. Turkey has a long standing tradition of being sort of a meeting ground for east meets west in culture, so a white woman who was raised in Japan but is an outcast and has no mission might feel comfortable there. Then you add in Greece's proximity to Turkey and place as the center of the Ottoman Empire, and it's easy to see why Patroklos would travel there after losing his father.

I agree this should have been detailed in the game since Patroklos actually had his story covered, even if they just did a little text blurb somewhere.

I think if Mitsurugi lost to Setsuka he would be trying to get a rematch with her, like he did with Teppou Hei (Tanegashima). Shit, he fought Algol to a draw and now he wants to fight him again. He doesn't take losses very well. But considering the only two fights he hasn't won in his life were to a gun and a god, it's understandable.

Of course, crazier things have happened.

What does the one say about Li Long and Chie.

Sucks I can't see it very far, but hey, seeing it is good enough for me.

Can't see it, but I read Setsuka trained Pat, which is why he has her moves (Just modified.)

I don't know what happened to Cassandra, I just know she's obviously a bad aunt if her niece is running around with soul edge with her brother stabbing at her.

Can't see it, but I read Setsuka trained Pat, which is why he has her moves (Just modified.)

I don't know what happened to Cassandra, I just know she's obviously a bad aunt if her niece is running around with soul edge with her brother stabbing at her.
She was a bad enough aunt for not taking care of Patroklos, but I guess they didn't want him to have any of her moves.

I think Setsuka is immortal,
if you can recall, back in SC IV she has " kitsune" tatoo on her right shoulder,
maybe she has nine tailed demon power =D

Umm... we really don't need another person with a demon in them or another naruto reference besides Natsu lol

Hmmm, actually it's not referencing from naruto,and doesn't really have to be a demon. Kitsune is actually a sacred deity from Japan, and it's a very popular folklore known by the Japanese.

Oh well, just my setsuka back =D

get your scanner ready! Those omega pyrrha, alpha pat, kilik sketches would look nice enlarged

Back