Japanese offical artbook & guide .. Cassandra, Korean, Setsuka, side story

Photobucket only allows certain amount of bandwidth per day. How bout trying tinypic.com which doesnt have that limitation or imageshack?

I think the best option is for someone else, who desires to order it, scan them and upload them here.

I picked up a copy of this, its a very nice book. Lots of interesting unused character designs (though some are atrocious too, good thing they weren't used). Basically, its got a couple pages on each of the SC5 characters, a brief section on Cassandra/Taki and a tiny mention of Setsuka/Amy/Sophitia, then its got all of the stages, an overall storyline run through, storyboards from the story mode and then a bunch more pencil concept art sketches.
If you're interested in it, I highly recommend buying yourself a copy (I won't illegally upload it myself).

I picked up a copy of this, its a very nice book. Lots of interesting unused character designs (though some are atrocious too, good thing they weren't used). Basically, its got a couple pages on each of the SC5 characters, a brief section on Cassandra/Taki and a tiny mention of Setsuka/Amy/Sophitia, then its got all of the stages, an overall storyline run through, storyboards from the story mode and then a bunch more pencil concept art sketches.
If you're interested in it, I highly recommend buying yourself a copy (I won't illegally upload it myself).
any mention of talim, zasalamel, yun seong or seong mina?

any mention of talim, zasalamel, yun seong or seong mina?

No sign of Talim or Zasalamel. Yun Seong and Seong Mina do appear with Hwang in a little tiny section, just with their old character artwork (nothing new there). Though Natsu did have a costume concept that sorta looks like SC4 Talim in a way.

aw man. i feel like mina and rock have been getting neglected since sc2. i think namco was already bent on cutting them before they even started on scv :(

Screenshots is different than downloading the whole thing in a pdf file.

No sign of Talim or Zasalamel. Yun Seong and Seong Mina do appear with Hwang in a little tiny section, just with their old character artwork (nothing new there). Though Natsu did have a costume concept that sorta looks like SC4 Talim in a way.
Did the section with the koreans mention anything about them during the seventeen years thing? Or is everything old news?

I got this artbook today. It's interesting looking through all the various concepts. There's detailed artwork of Amy from SC2, and for Viola's outfit concepts there's one which is almost identical to SC4 Amy. I'm surprised there's no concept art for unused characters. There is concept art for the new characters in SC5, but they're super close to their final design. Either they didn't wanna show off concept art for unused character designs, or they were darn quick to get the basic designs done for the new characters.

I'm sure people remember the concept art Daishi showed last year with all the girls from SC4 where you could compare their bust size and height. The exact same concept art is in this artbook too, but it's been updated to include the girls from SC5. There's also something similar with male characters. There's a picture with 6 guy characters lined up and you see them from the front. I'm not completely sure what it's for but each character has different underwear so might be for that. I'm a little bit scared if they were trying to set guide lines for each of the guys' "packages".

Oh, and in case people haven't noticed, the pictures in the OP are working again.

Back