• The Bourne Ultimatum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Bourne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BloodyTigerRoar

[10] Knight
So has anyone gone to the theater to see the 4th installment of Bourne?

I did and honestly, it is a good movie.
The first three were just spectacular.

After reading some of the reviews, I understand where they're coming from. They were using words like "stale" or "underwhelming", among other not so happy words. But then again, Critics can be losers just trying to write something for attention anyway.

I think nostalgia & like I said earlier, the fact that the first 3 were just so on point, is clouding many peoples judgment of the movie. The movie is still performing well at the box office, as to be expected. But I still don't think people are giving it enough credit.

I think they handled certain critical story elements very well. I can tell that they were very careful not to damage the integrity of a story that seemed complete after Ultimatum.

I myself wondered how they could possibly go further after Ultimatum. It was one of those "Man this movie was so great I don't want it to end or be the last one. But I honestly don't see how they could progress the story in a believable way."

It definitely isn't the best of the series, however I am still happy they made it. I am not disappointed & really only disliked one quick part. Also the way the ending went was quite amusing. Heh

Any other fans of Bourne on this forum?

Last edited:
Back