JBeezY In The House!

JBeezYBabY

[01] Neophyte
Hey hey hey! After multiple ppl from different sites telling me about this place, I AM FINALLY HERE!

Brand new to this site and this place is NIIIIIICE! Welp, the name is JBeezY-BabY aka Uncle JBeezY and been playing SC since Soul Blade! So im an OG casual that would love to be competitive in this awesome game!

So far, I'm a Yoshimitsu main. Always looking to try new things to perfect my gameplay. LOOOOVE creating characters that id like to show off soon. From Michael Jackson to Prince to Nicki Minaj, i just go with whatever my vivid imagination takes me. Looking forward to interacting with y'all. Thank y'all for reading.

Righteous ;)

Hey hey hey! After multiple ppl from different sites telling me about this place, I AM FINALLY HERE!

Brand new to this site and this place is NIIIIIICE! Welp, the name is JBeezY-BabY aka Uncle JBeezY and been playing SC since Soul Blade! So im an OG casual that would love to be competitive in this awesome game!

So far, I'm a Yoshimitsu main. Always looking to try new things to perfect my gameplay. LOOOOVE creating characters that id like to show off soon. From Michael Jackson to Prince to Nicki Minaj, i just go with whatever my vivid imagination takes me. Looking forward to interacting with y'all. Thank y'all for reading.

Righteous ;)
You sem liek a really cool and laid back dude, welcome aboard man.

Back