JP Soul Calibur Broken Destiny HP

It doesn't say. I wouldn't mind the special CF GBs CFing on hit normally personally. I just saw Raph's on Youtube and they're all linear so far.

Read a little more of the blog and it says that when you Active Purge it has an effect similar to GI. So it is possible to safely AP. I see potential for mind games already like APing obvious strings to get a CF or save yourself from one. The thought of forcing all your armor off GIing attacks is funny.

@ 1:37 ish and 2:20 ... there are other attempts that show raph's signature linearity.

Sorry for reviving such an old topic. I didn't want to make a new thread when we already had one about the Project Soul website.

The blog was updated with some stuff involving some Japanese players I assume playing BD. Just scroll down a little, and youtube videos will be embedded in the post.

http://www.soularchive.jp/SCBD/blog/

They also have added a new section called "walk-through" judging by the url. It seems to have some comments by the developers.

http://www.soularchive.jp/SCBD/walk-through/index.html

The project soul website also updated with what appears to be pdfs of all the character`s movelists. Their really putting more effort into supporting SCBD then SCIV lol....

It`d be nice if someone could tell exactly how much information is given in the pdfs. From what I can tell it gives notation, hit area, damage, maybe special properties at the end?

The project soul website also updated with what appears to be pdfs of all the character`s movelists. Their really putting more effort into supporting SCBD then SCIV lol....

It`d be nice if someone could tell exactly how much information is given in the pdfs. From what I can tell it gives notation, hit area, damage, maybe special properties at the end?

Wow I checked it out and it looks really comprehensive. This is great wiki material if anyone can translate it.

That is some great news indeed.

That kind of effort really could mean the transition to console for BD will come. If there was no interest from their part, they won't even bother like before.

The pdfs aren't all that deep. They just give the command, attack name, hit LVs, damage, and some notes. There's no frame data or anything like that. The walkthroughs are pretty basic. I can attempt to translate some of it. Unfamiliar kanji never stopped me before!

Great that you're trying!

The pdf's seem to contain notes about every move, so at least some info must be new and useful.

Oh nice there is data about Tira's selfdamage ! 44[K] = 20 selfdamage O_o Mikosu is there any word about the likelyhood of changing moods?

Great that you're trying!

The pdf's seem to contain notes about every move, so at least some info must be new and useful.

The notes are pretty basic too. Nothing super secret. Like with Raph's A+K moves. The notes say "has evasive ability" then it points out where Raph will appear if you press [4] or [6].

Oh nice there is data about Tira's selfdamage ! 44[K] = 20 selfdamage O_o Mikosu is there any word about the likelyhood of changing moods?

Tira's pdf was my main priority. But surprisingly there's absolutely nothing in it that we already haven't found on our own. The JS 44[K] note for example: increases chance for mood change. We already knew that but now it's confirmed. The self-damage numbers are nice to have listed for us now. No more guessing despite Tokis' work.

Back