[Jul 12, 2013] Evolution 2013 Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

I want to propose a team tournament, more specifically, NC vs SC, and WC vs EC, or even US vs (insert country here). After grand finals, if time allows it in the venue, whoever wants to participate should toss in an extra $5-$10? and if not we can just do a casual team tournament... anywhere else as well. Opinions?

I want to propose a team tournament, more specifically, NC vs SC, and WC vs EC, or even US vs (insert country here). After grand finals, if time allows it in the venue, whoever wants to participate should toss in an extra $5-$10? and if not we can just do a casual team tournament... anywhere else as well. Opinions?

I know me, krayzie, and Manta are going from Norcal. I'm sure we are down to own Socal any time of the week. Make it a bigger buy in though.

Alright, responses are looking good. How about this... $20 buy in for team tourney. I personally would prefer the teams to be of the players' choosing, that way we'll have bigger teams as opposed to only 3 NC people vs 7 SC.

So, with that said, assuming all 35 RSVPs will show up, I think teams of 5 should sound good, unless you want more. I guess all we need are sign ups, so start looking for your teammates.

Count me in.

I BELIEVE IN JIMBONATOR
JIM SWAG EVO.png

Back