[Jul 19, 2014] Post World Cup Super SCV tourney - England... (The Heart of Gaming - London, UK)

Silent Joel

[12] Conqueror
Special guest @Dropical will be brining the actual World Cup that Germany won and the winner will get this as a prize!!!

Rules

Platform: Xbox 360
Entry: £10
Tournament format will be decided on the day based on attendance.

CAS characters not allowed. Devil Jin not allowed. No stage bans.

Standard rules for VS mode used.

Player has option of claiming a round if opponent pauses during that round.

Loser of a set may change stage and/or character.

IMPORTANT - CHANGEOVER RULES

At the end of a match, both players must switch off their controllers / sticks. The next players to play can only switch on and synchronise their controllers/sticks once the previous players have done so.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm particularly glad I got wind of this since I can't make it to EBO. I haven't played this game offline for too long, gosh

I guess there's only so many times I can decline. I'll be there, might bring others to pad out the numbers a bit.

Give me some logistics here. As well as the £5 for the entry, what's the cost to enter the venue? Also, what's the parking like? (On a Saturday especially.)

Last edited:
Even though Joel 's signature quote was taken from the context of 'I don't remember ever saying that,' wouldn't it just be delicious if I placed top?

Better hit more training mode (^_-)

Even though Joel 's signature quote was taken from the context of 'I don't remember ever saying that,' wouldn't it just be delicious if I placed top?

Better hit more training mode (^_-)

I hope you do, it would be the only hype thing that has ever happened in UK SC.

Park on 'Park Royal Road' just next to HOG, the whole road can be parked on. Also sorry the entrance is £10, so the tournament would be free to enter and just for fun. Also Viola isn't banned, so @bushindu take your best shot :) Good to see you coming Zanaken, all we need now is @CaspianVII to come out of his little hole and "shit on" me and my "stale" gameplay :)

You work Saturdays? I make that shit clear during the interview.

'I'll pretty much do anything but clean the toilets and work Saturdays. '

Back