[Jul 19, 2014] Post World Cup Super SCV tourney - England... (The Heart of Gaming - London, UK)

Which converter do you use? Mine lets me use xpad on ps3 but not the other way round :/
I use one that converts ps2 controllers for the 360. I do not recommend working this way. My already sloppy inputting is further exacerbated and I'm endlessly having double directional inputs eaten and 6B+K come out as 8B (?!). Very annoying. But not nearly as annoying as actually using the 360 d-pad.

The question is though, did I prove my competence enough to legitimise otherwise suspect advice I might give?

The question is though, did I prove my competence enough to legitimise otherwise suspect advice I might give?
lol try not to worry about what ppl think of you man, just play the game and have fun
Yeah I'm so annoyed I couldn't come too but as long as it was still a good time
really pissed I wasn't able to make it, but hopefully you guys had fun up there
hopefully there'll be a next time, maybe you guys could announce when you next want to come and we'll try to organise it around you

lol try not to worry about what ppl think of you man, just play the game and have fun

hopefully there'll be a next time, maybe you guys could announce when you next want to come and we'll try to organise it around you

there wasn't anything wrong with the date of the tourny...the problem was actually getting there...got no idea how to get from Brum to London and there was no one in Brum to tag along with

there wasn't anything wrong with the date of the tourny...the problem was actually getting there...got no idea how to get from Brum to London and there was no one in Brum to tag along with

I'm also in Brum. I figure it's about 3hrs by public transport depending which way you go. Was gonna come but then work put me on a 3 day training thing I couldn't get out of (including the sat). Bit of a shitter.

ZERo, we should hook up for some offline in bham if you're available

I'm also in Brum. I figure it's about 3hrs by public transport depending which way you go. Was gonna come but then work put me on a 3 day training thing I couldn't get out of (including the sat). Bit of a shitter.

ZERo, we should hook up for some offline in bham if you're available
yes definitley, where abouts are ya mate, from Edgbaston myself.
free this dat

HOG Battle
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
HolyCarp
2nd
Hyrul
3rd
Silent Joel
4th
Sotiris
5th
Wyde
5th
Zanaken
7th
J.Miller
7th
Bushy
9th
Already Lost

GGs everyone. Special shout out to @Zanaken to actually showing up, and well done to @HolyCarp for coming to London and mashing us up again. Also the difference in level seems pretty close which is good.

There seemed to be a bit of interest to do this more often, so I might organise one biweekly or monthly depending on interest. Saturday seems like a good day, and if it becomes regular I could probably get the price down a bit. We might do it alongside DOA5U to get the numbers up.

If you're interested post in THIS THREAD

Back