[Jul 19, 2014] Post World Cup Super SCV tourney - England... (The Heart of Gaming - London, UK)

Thanks to everyone who showed up, it's great that there's still some love for this game. And I honestly didn't expect to win so convincingly. I feel like this is the part where I should shit talk, so uh, yeah, get wrecked.

But nah, it was nice to see a few familiar faces as well as a couple of new ones. Shame I didn't get any games with you, Zanaken, but it was cool that you made it. And GGs to everyone else!

Thanks to everyone who showed up, it's great that there's still some love for this game. And I honestly didn't expect to win so convincingly. I feel like this is the part where I should shit talk, so uh, yeah, get wrecked.

But nah, it was nice to see a few familiar faces as well as a couple of new ones. Shame I didn't get any games with you, Zanaken, but it was cool that you made it. And GGs to everyone else!

I think the "win so convincingly" is shit talk enough. I'll be better prepared next time, since I'm officially the only UK player to beat you in a tourney!

I think the "win so convincingly" is shit talk enough. I'll be better prepared next time, since I'm officially the only UK player to beat you in a tourney!
I only let you beat me that first time because I didn't feel like 'winning so convincingly' :P

I had such a good shit slinging contest earlier in player match, that this one seems weak in comparison.

Try things like 'Must be nice to 2a instead of taking a guess every time - more relaxing'

'Seems it's easier to take guesses when you just use 3 moves'

'Well, the rounds end so fast, I don't get too much time to use more'

There, I started you guys off.

Back