[Jul 25, 2013] [London, UK] SCV & SCII Session/Tournament (The Heart of Gaming)

Not sure if I can make it, but do you bring your own joypad?

Yeah sorry was bit short notice, hope you can make the next one. Yeah you need to bring your own pad as you probably won't be able to borrow one.

Yeah sorry was bit short notice, hope you can make the next one. Yeah you need to bring your own pad as you probably won't be able to borrow one.

OK cool. Hmm I don't own an Xbox 360, so I'll try to buy a controller specifically for events like this. Hope to get more involved with the UK community when possible ^_^.

OK cool. Hmm I don't own an Xbox 360, so I'll try to buy a controller specifically for events like this. Hope to get more involved with the UK community when possible ^_^.

Where abouts are you? I can bring in a spare controller if you like?

Where abouts are you? I can bring in a spare controller if you like?

Hounslow - Zone 4 of London Underground. It seems I am unlikely to make it this time round >_<. But I will try to next time ^_^!

In the mean time, can you recommend a controller I should consider buying for the Xbox 360? I'm looking at the Power A Mini Pro Ex Controller atm, because it looks similar to the PS3 controller (excuse my naivity).

Hounslow - Zone 4 of London Underground. It seems I am unlikely to make it this time round >_<. But I will try to next time ^_^!

In the mean time, can you recommend a controller I should consider buying for the Xbox 360? I'm looking at the Power A Mini Pro Ex Controller atm, because it looks similar to the PS3 controller (excuse my naivity).

If you use PS pad there are converters you can use to play on 360, but only PS2 pads. I'll get Bushy to chime in since he has one.

Le Bello's Last Resort III
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
WolfLoneThe
2nd
Silent Joel
3rd
Bushy
4th
Sotiris
5th
Amatosk

http://www.twitch.tv/thewonderpark/b/435814046

All the FT3s were capped and its followed by some casuals. Thanks to everyone who came and watched on the stream. Would be could if the chat was archived too since we were mainly talking to the people watching.

Same time next week! http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-1-2013-scv-scii-session-tournament-london.16602/

Back