[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

Hey! That just gave me an idea... Though, perhaps it's too late.... Either way, there are going to be so many people at this thing that maybe someone can bring some stuff to record stuff and we do something like dream matches. We did the same thing in Ohio (although they didn't get recorded). Basically, everyone chooses two players (and the characters they want to see those players play..it can be any character so long as there are people willing to match bets) to do something like a ft3 or a ft5. The participating players can bet also but only on themselves.

Of course, we'd all need to be in the same location...but this is prob one of the only times we'll have so many players in one general location! Either way, it gives everybody something to look forward to! I know I'll be busy pretty much the whole tim I'm in Vegas but I'm sure my girl would let me get away for one night for something so special.

So I kind of need a wired ps3 control for EVO... anyone mind loaning me one while I'm there?

I do NOT want to play Woahhzz. That guy is disgusting. Not fair. don't throw me into a match with him like that. You didn't ask. After this I might just stay home.

Hell yeah! We need somewhere to do this! It'll be fun! I was drunk last time, though, and lost just about every bet...except when I betted on Mateo!

Hey! That just gave me an idea... Though, perhaps it's too late.... Either way, there are going to be so many people at this thing that maybe someone can bring some stuff to record stuff and we do something like dream matches. We did the same thing in Ohio (although they didn't get recorded). Basically, everyone chooses two players (and the characters they want to see those players play..it can be any character so long as there are people willing to match bets) to do something like a ft3 or a ft5. The participating players can bet also but only on themselves.

Of course, we'd all need to be in the same location...but this is prob one of the only times we'll have so many players in one general location! Either way, it gives everybody something to look forward to! I know I'll be busy pretty much the whole tim I'm in Vegas but I'm sure my girl would let me get away for one night for something so special.
Yo, I talked to Partisan- and we're down to host some of these "dream battles" in our room. Of course, we need to run it by GO, Ramon and DK, and it would definitely have to NOT be at night time. But I'll keep you posted.

What day are you guys going to show up?
Thursday, ideally at 10AM.

Also, officially registered for EVO.

i'll be down for some bets and money matches. I also will be there on tuesday-monday, so if anyone brings a set up, I am soooo down to practice, god knows I'll need it living in this 3D wasteland I live in.

I just book my rooms at the Imperial Palace... its right across the street from The Caesar's Palace.

I have space in my room, if anyone wants to crash, it will be $40 a night. I get in on Thursday and checkout on Monday.

<Xeph> well, after EVO
[22:29:34] <MateoGalvan> ive always wanted to play him
[22:29:36] <Xeph> I can continue to beat you up online
[22:29:55] <KineticClash> Also, I told you I might not have enough money by then
[22:30:00] <Xeph> wtf
[22:30:01] <IdleMind> He thinks Mitsu is dumb
[22:30:07] <IdleMind> hes on a high horse
[22:30:07] <Xeph> You agreed to the MM
[22:30:13] <Xeph> now you're saying you won't have the money?
[22:30:18] <Xeph> That's pathetic

<KineticClash> I don't think you know how money works
[22:50:43] <IdleMind> I never learn anything
[22:50:50] <KineticClash> See, if you don't have it. You can't spend it
[22:50:51] <IdleMind> It's just trashy
[22:50:54] <Xeph> I know how money works KineticClash
[22:50:59] <Xeph> Hence why I have money
[22:51:05] <Xeph> You don't know how MM's work
[22:51:13] <Xeph> don't accept a money match, when you don't have 50$ to give me
[22:51:14] <KineticClash> And you called me bougie lol
[22:51:18] <KineticClash> I didn't
[22:51:19] <Xeph> yes...
[22:51:22] <Xeph> orly?

Back