[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

Looking at these brackets I was surprised by some of the competitors. I didn't realize all these competitors from other games even played SCV.

We are going to do the absolute minimum to make sure the seeds are in the proper place, but there may be some collateral damage (for example, moving a seed into a bracket that does not currently have a bye requires moving someone else out of that bracket!)

Not sure if you're still checking this, but I know John Lowe should have some seed points. Thanks.

Man, I have to get up early as shit just to make my match. Only 2 names in my pool that I recognize, humantyphoon and neorussel.

i'm your first match, should be fun. we've also got mateo in our pool.

Ha ha ha, after re-seed greatone has escaped my pool. Coward!

Anyways, so far C29 seems to be the most fun! Manta, Malek, Lost Providence! Cant wait to crush your puny victory hopes guys! See you there!

Man I would kill to be at Evo. Good luck to all the European and Singaporean players! Bad luck to all the Americans and Canadians :-)

Ha ha ha, after re-seed greatone has escaped my pool. Coward!

Anyways, so far C29 seems to be the most fun! Manta, Malek, Lost Providence! Cant wait to crush your puny victory hopes guys! See you there!
LP is my hero!!! Go go free qualifiers!

why is the pot for evo so embarrassingly low for SCV? Did namco just drop all sponsorship for it? MK i think has less people and more than double the money... just makes me sad is all.

Back