[Jun 15, 2012] CEO 2012 - SCV will be a MAIN Event (Orlando, FL)

^ Maybe that will get some hype for us, hopefully.

Question. If I do end up coming to CEO, do I have to come by on Friday to pick up the badge and everything or can it be done on saturday?

Pretty sure you can pick it up on Saturday as well.

You Can pick up your Badge on Saturday at least an hour before your pool ONLY if you've pre registered online. If you don't register online you can NOT sign up on Saturday. You have til 4 pm on Friday to do that.

Hmm. I wonder why this isn't stickied anymore. Anyways, I've gathered a list of the people who have already pre-registered for SC5 at CEO. It's quite an impressive list so far. I'll let you guys get hyped at the names instead of listing spoilers. And without further ado, your list of currently registered competitors for SC5 at CEO:

TK
X-Factor
Royale
Sakurai
Turumbolo
EG Floe
AvM Gamerbee (Coming all the way from Taiwan)
Eminent Rising
FC NYC Chris G
FR Clint Da Beast
Suirad
Fahros
Romeo
XS AceUnlimited
SweeneyDonn
Zero E Lopez
SecretToEverybody
ZeroEnder
James D
VGHC_SomeCub
Sir Hope
Jio
GDX
Kennifus Prime
DeathinMyEyes
Mario Angel
Ukujiku
Michael Jackson
Mio_Battousai
BLACKSTAR
BEENEEWEENEES
Solid Neku
Blue Link (Coming all the way from Brazil!)
FR ShinKuur
FR WingZero
Epic
ESA Enkindu
BaMaS Silent 1
iSMOKEpandas

[quote="Enkindu, post: 494946, member: 207"list[/quote]

I thought Kayane is confirmed for CEO? Or has she just not preregistered yet? D=

Well Jebailey did say 40 people were pre-registered, and there's only 39 listed here, soooooooo... I dunno.

Man I wish I had my car so I culd run around and pick everyone and drop them off at their destinations. Sorry about that, guys.

Huh, forgot about this post. That list of pre-regs is kinda intimidating, but it's too late to back off now.

As an aside, does anyone know if those strange evo rules where you cant use a pad unless the battery is removed are in effect?

So, I'm already in Orlando and I'm looking for people to play casuals, if anyone here got interested please PM me.

So, I'm already in Orlando and I'm looking for people to play casuals, if anyone here got interested please PM me.

There should be a hosting of a lot of games Thursday night where I will bring my set up(only have 360 copy). Keep you up to date when that will happen.

There should be a hosting of a lot of games Thursday night where I will bring my set up(only have 360 copy). Keep you up to date when that will happen.

That's gonna be a problem then, my stick works only on PS3, but I can go to watch you guys play.

Back