[Jun 15, 2012] CEO 2012 - SCV will be a MAIN Event (Orlando, FL)

I cannot believe that I actually made it out to my 1st BIG tourney with arrangements being made at the last minute like they were... i didn't find out about CEO till Thursday night the day before... But we def made it happen (Corrondo- the room, Suman_ra- the car and I brought mad food from home!!! We ate out 1nce the whole weekend and fed shinji and chocolate rat saturday night! Serious skills!!!) and had a strong presence there... I felt like I already knew or got to know just about everyone related to SC in the building...

SHOUT OUTS

Kayane - Woman you have opened my eyes in SC... I respect and admire you tremendously... hands down one of the best players I have ever met... I will take back with me and hold forever the pride of being THE ONLY PERSON to kill you on day 1, and 1 of the only 4 people to beat you this CEO weekend (Takei7, Killa6, Enkindu, RTD). Yes people she only lost 4 matches the whole weekend, tourney and casuals included... give the woman her respect...

RTD - Homey.... I am signing up for RTD's school of Mitsurugi... I am going to be the 1st one to class and the last one to leave... watching you during MLG gave me the courage to scrap against Kayane this weekend...the ass whoopings you are putting out are undeniable bro... keep holding that shyt down cause I sure am gonna keep taking notes... congratz on the BIG WIN!

Corrondo - son, you already know... its time to get serious on the professional level... we can do this kid... WE ARE GONNA DO THIS... its past time to be more involved bro.... lets let these boys know that we can murder them on top of being the coolest dudes in the building lol

Suman_ra - Nigga.... Leixia and Rugi strike fear in peoples hearts... they made alot noise this CEO weekend... we have been rugi and xung since part 2 and ITS TIME for people to fear us! We got alot of work to do....

Enkindu - yo, I was just as happy to see you, as you were to see us.... I'm glad we helped find your car lol (one of those you had to be there moments 4real) Keep teaching me the tips, you have Soul Cal eyes dog and I wanna see what you see... ill be looking for you more online and maybe me and suman can come down for casuals offline every now and then....

Bibulus - I know i freaked you out when I 1st met you cause you didnt know who the fuk i was lol... however we were pretty cool by the end of the weekened cause one thing was pretty obvious... we both love this game... maybe well get to scrap next time!

Shinji - dog since when you get this fking nice? we used to fight all the time and all of a sudden you turned into a tournament fighter on my ass... I'll be in the lab playing catch up bro, 4sho.. Leixia is a dead woman... gratz on 4th bro, you didnt get lucky, you were fking people up!

Chocolate_rat - yo bro you added flavor to the room... feel free to scrap and chill with us anytime bro... we right here in Daytona if u wanna do some casuals homey stay up!

Killa6- and the casuals scoreboard says... Takei - 1 Killa6 - 0 ...... and I KNOW you wanna change that bro... we def need to get up homey... you atl boys were there and heavy too... I know real niggas when i see em... congratz on placing homey... u were whooping ass and taking names!

Lordsavior - I know you want some more! Dont be trying to study my moves or look at my sexy ass character for too long on that video lol... GG's we were going at it....

Beeneeweeners - homey you are short as fuk in real life but TALL as shyt in soul cal world... keep whopping ass bro... cg and good job this weekend

Deathinmyeyes - Nasty spacing kid... Im not gonna let you space the shyt outta me forever... you need to get back on my list so we can do the do! gg's and good job this weekend!

Suiraid - and the casuals scoreboard says Suiraid 10 Takei 5 .... My whole time watching the MLG tourney only left one thing on the brain bro...not viola anything but how am I gonna deal with Pyrrha stabbing the shyt out of me... thank you for fuking me up... i did appreciate 4real... it was def a learning exp... i hope to do better next time bro... your truly tough

Truth - yo that algol is monster dude.... tearing my face off... def gotta get some algol practice in and ty for showing me that... gg's viola vs rugi... ill be looking for you online bro

ace unlimited and mammoth - were the fuk were you guys!?!?!?

Jebailey - the mini tourney was an excellent idea and thx for paying my way!!!! 3rd place isnt bad at all esp after corrondo cheated!

If I forgot you let me know ill edit this shyt... much Props CEO... I will be at everyone from now on!

SHOUT OUT
Corrondo - son, you already know... its time to get serious on the professional level... we can do this kid... WE ARE GONNA DO THIS... its past time to be more involved bro.... lets let these boys know that we can murder them on top of being the coolest dudes in the building lol
!
I want in on the cool thumb condoms.

I can't find a link to the final 4.
http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/b/321772435

I think that's it? I don't know, I still have to go through the archives.

I just now got to watching the stuff from before. Shouts out to the Lord killa6 and 22B. And the chair vortex. So grimey...
That's gotta be illegal in 13 states at least.

Also- hot dogs with beans and sauce- that's all I gotta say about that.

Forgot to post here. Shoutouts to everyone I met and played there (Enkindu, Bibulus, Kayane, everyone that was on that room saturday, and the person that was with Bibulus on Sunday) and ggs to the people that I played on the tournament (Enkindu and FR ATL Redd). Thanks for the good time and the tips on how to improve on this game guys, looking forward to see everyone again on EVO.

I had so much fun at this tournament (not as much as FR though ^_^) It was really great meeting people I have known for years yet never seen their faces in person. Special thanks to Mikosu for paying for my entire trip, without him I would have never made it down to CEO really great friend to have that guy. I have been playing Calibur since 2008 around the birth of the presupposed last game in the serious of Soul Calibur, the game in which Hilde rose to power and Amy evolved to piss the entirety of the community, the all famous Soul Calibur IV! Lost but never forgotten! I was an Amy user, as such I contributed to the Amy rage (oh man those days were so good!), and also a Xianguah player inspired my one of my many "teachers" and good friend SShowstopper aka Mick. At one point I thought this guy was best player in the world! Like seriously, I felt nobody could beat him especially after his performance at FSAK I was really impressed on his defeating Thuggish and DreamKiller (two most powerful members of team Amy) like no way! And then RTD!.... (another "teacher" and good friend) showed me that there were still players better than Mick. Nevertheless, my love for Xianguah began to grow, I ended up playing her more than Amy. Although, at FSAK I ran the whole tournament with Amy (save for match with Hawkeye I used Soph) and ended up placing within the top 20-32 if memory serves me correctly. Then topped the same at FR. Only two majors I ever went to and only two majors in which I placed well D:

... Times goes on and the rise of SCV begins to sprout! Hype as fuck that I'd be playing Amy again, only to get butthurt after finding out she would NOT be in the game >.> I just wanted to cry (seriously). But oh well I'm a man and so I took it as such! Leaning forward to my second star, the daughter of the late Xianguah, Leixia! (GO TEAM LEIXIA!) From the first time hitting the training room with her I just knew that I had found my niche and I wasn't letting her go for anything in world! I was immediately fascinated by her (post patch >.> of course) that I begged the shit out of Bibulus to make the SA mod for her. He ignored the shit outta me >.> (rude ass guy), then finally, Xianguah touched his soul and said, "You must find the one called Clay, he will lead the Leixia SA to the higher planes" D: whatever the hell that means....................... So, ANYWAYS, yeah he made the SA mod after that. *special shout out to Xiang's Spirit

From then on I started to experimenting everyday, training nonstop, engaging Team Leixia, gathering idea's from all over the world (-_-)... It wasn't long after that Namco diminished Leixia true strength. I was completely amazed at the BullShit but that only added fuel to fire (motivation) and thus I continue on my journey to show everyone what Leixia is really made of, because without her Bankai state she's still the best character in the game and only I know her true secret :)

It's not about whose top tier, who has the most damage, whose gimmicky, and all that other bullcrap it means nothing! If you have a main you stick to that main and learn all there is to know about that character, increase your skills with that character, train vs character you are not good at fighting until you can make swiss cheese out of them with no milk just RAW cheese! (if you know what I mean...). Most importantly you must never give up and always remember there are no excuses! No matter how many times a person beat you, if you can beat them 1 time then that show's that you ARE capable of beating them! So focus on how you beat them the first time and fight accordingly even if it means switching up styles. Never forget, there are NO EXCUSES! <-- Written beautifully in Italic for TSF Ramon (I'm gunning for dat ass yo!)

SHOUT OUT TYME - D:

Enkindu- My first reaction to, "Enk was here!" was, "WHAT!? WHERE!!!?!?!!?" *looks around* lmao! you were u no where in sight, then when I finally saw you we were smiling like "YO!!!" lolol Like we had known each other for years... I wish we had time to hangout more, sucks I missed you at the pool I totally wanted to go diving and act a fool with you guys. We played 0 casual matches but It was my fault saturday night it was super late and i was like super tired bro but next time for sure!

Corrondo-LOL when we first met we were like "Ayeeeee!!! WASSSSAHHH!!!" LMAO! Man I would have bet 100$ you were some gay fat white guy! But you turn out the be the EXACT opposite LOL... You're very loud and crazy dude, I would love to go to the club with you man we'll never be bored. I finally got that ass bro lol I TOLD YOU offline would be a different story... Victory was sweet and will forever be mines cause you never beating me! Bring NamuGetReady next time! BRING HIM! THe math will be the same! Next time I'm in fort lauderdale definitely paying you visit bro good times man!

Suirad- Bro speak the hell up when you are talking lol (To me at least) black deaf guy here.... Man I remember in SCIV I could barely touch you! you were so solid and sick with it and I know u barely play this game but If you played on the reg oh man I be scared to have you in my pools! We had some epic casuals sucks I couldnt get any recorded I was struggling to keep my phone alive the entire time >.> Good chit vs Kayane you were one of the ones that could have possibly taken her out first! No offense to Kayane, but was hoping you'd win for the sake of USA > France!!!! lol

(Damn I gotta take my little sister to practice... I'll finish my updates later!) GGs! :P

Back