[Jun 15, 2012] CEO 2012 - SCV will be a MAIN Event (Orlando, FL)

I'm considering coming to this but like xeph, if its on xbox its a no go for me, I have no complaints with the ps3 and i'm a pad player so keep us posted

What are people's housing plans for this?

I will be trying my best to get a hotel room, before they get sold out. So any out-of-towners are more than welcome to stay in my room, small $10 fee for the weekend. I'll definately keep everyone posted.

Just PM me here, I'll get back to everyone faster that way, too.

I will be trying my best to get a hotel room, before they get sold out. So any out-of-towners are more than welcome to stay in my room, small $10 fee for the weekend. I'll definately keep everyone posted.

Just PM me here, I'll get back to everyone faster that way, too.

O shit. Money's tight but I'll see what I can pull off. Have summer courses, so I think, even if there is a train, I wouldn't be able to take it. Still, really want to make this!

CEO's less than a month away and I haven't practiced in months! I don't wanna look like a chump in front of everyone!

*Cowers.*

So when do we see the registration stuff come out for 2012?
I'll be updating the Registration list in the coming weeks if that's what you are referring to?
Have about 40 so far for SCV also Don't forget 1st place takes home an extra $500 courtesy of EVO. Still less than 4 weeks away I know more entrants will be signing up probably right around MLG/CEO Time. Sorry I've been MIA on here, so many forums to keep up with I just update everything on my twitter.

Alex

Whoops Wrong Copy/Paste lol, But there's that announcement from last night. Here's the Pre Reg List up until April 18th https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhatbEfrU4lOdGZUaHducVNpRV9Kb05BVHIycnl6V3c#gid=0

Also yes if you're planning to stay at the CEO hotel you better book very soon. I already sold out the initial Contracted Block AND 150 extra Room nights. So now it's based on whatever is left at the CEO Rate. Over 200 hotel rooms have been booked already(Last year ended at 138 rooms booked). http://ceogaming.org/location for all the hotel info you need. Any problems booking online please do so by phone.

just booked my room, looking forward to this. FL is looking into organizing a team tournament for friday night if people are interested, trying to make it 5v5 region or state teams.

FYI, Namco games run better on PS3 than they do on XBox.

Also, I'll be on my honeymoon in Orlando. I'll talk the wife into letting me go. :)

esom, its to bad you're going to have to cheat on your wife with me so soon after your wedding day. you know you've never been able to resist me.....

in other news, saw on SRK today that kayane is confirmed for this now.

Question. If I do end up coming to CEO, do I have to come by on Friday to pick up the badge and everything or can it be done on saturday?

ahmygawd, kayane's coming?

Shit that probably means Keev is too.

Didn't wanna have to body the french so soon in my life, but I guess its about that time.

>=]

Back