[Jun 15, 2012] CEO 2012 - SCV will be a MAIN Event (Orlando, FL)

That's gonna be a problem then, my stick works only on PS3, but I can go to watch you guys play.

I always play on stick, no matter the console. The house is heavy 360 users, so there will be a surplus of sticks available to use.

And here is the info for BlueLink for the hosting:

Hosting Thursday evening at the usual time. Bring setups sticks, pepsi and whatever it is that Torrin drinks. Park around the corner along the intersection with traffic as always. Start showing up at around 7:30 or so

857 Timber Isle Dr
Orlando, Fl 32828

Name of the neighborhood is Timber Isle and the gate code is 1970.

I didn't rent a car, so it would have to be something close to the hotel of the event or in the hotel.

But that's ok anyway, see you guys at CEO.

Mammoth! GL bro! i c ur going... im gonna see if i can pull some strings... damn i wanna go!!!!!!!!

How much is the entrance fee?!?!? It looks like i'll be there tonight for sure but dont know how long i can stay after tonight but we will see... I will have PS3 in hand like the last tourneys we went too!!!

How much is the entrance fee?!?!? It looks like i'll be there tonight for sure but dont know how long i can stay after tonight but we will see... I will have PS3 in hand like the last tourneys we went too!!!

Just for the weekend/casuals I think its $20.

If you plan on playing in the tourney, I think its $5o since you didn't register online.

But either way, we'll be hosting in our hotel room at the venue if you wanna get some casuals in. We'll have like 2 stations, but we might be packed for space.

What was the name of the old school kung fu movie at the end w/the guy looking like Liu Kang yelling you're all free now after knocking down the big wall? lol

Congrats to all the placers. DIME, KAB, Was rooting for you :/.

RTD!!!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING 1ST!

Guess I'll go ahead and start shoutouts here.

But first, I want to apologize to everyone for leaving early Sunday. My ride showed up out of the blue and because of it, I didn't get to play the people I really wanted to. I didn't even get to say bye to anyone except Earl.

Killa6 - Your Algol is a bitch. I should've played you online more before CEO, because I completely forgot your playstyle. After just beating Bibulus' Algol, I had assumed yours would be much of the same... I was wrong and for it, I payed. No sweat though, you earned that win and I'm glad you made top 4. Next year though, I'm gonna bring a pair of headphones and whip your ass.

Suirad - You may have finally taken the title from me in our money match, but I finally defeated you in a tournament match. I'm glad you were rusty and not 100% used to NM gimmicks, otherwise it might've been a little different outcome. Ah well, that Oprah is still insanely nasty, and that's scary since you haven't been playing. I'd hate to know how good you'd be if you played more often.

Enkindu - I was devastated when I heard you didn't make it out of pools. I had planned we would make it to top 8 together, but I guess that Leixia matchup is a bitch. Still, I know you won't rest easy because of it and you'll make it into top 8 at Evo. You're gonna set an example for SC5 Voldo and do him justice. I also hate the fact we didn't get to play much, but oh well. There's always next year!

Bibulus - I blame you for my loss to Killa6! D=< Haha, still, you were an epic room mate, man. I learned a lot from our talk, and you taught me a LOT about Algol, just from our casual matches. You're a funny motherfucker, and a genius to boot. You're welcome to stay with us again next year if you'd like. Need to minimize my dumbfuckery, and I think you'd be the best one to help with that.

KaB - WTF MAN!? You hype us all up, and then you get bodied by RTD and Kayane? And even worse, I had to leave Sunday before we could do our MM like we'd set up. I guess we both kinda forgot about doing it in all our salt on Saturday, after the top 8 played. Ah well, you're still a scary as-all-hell player. Must've been those tourney nerves getting to you. There's no doubt in my mind that if you traveled more, your name would constantly be in the top 8, if not the winner. Sick, sick skills you have, my friend.

Corrondo - The Lag Calibur King shocked everyone, making it out of pools and into top 8. NO ONE, and I do mean NO ONE, expected you to do that. You slapped us all, and showed that even the underdog can kick ass. And no one does that like you. You're an incredibly smart player, yet random as hell. Its a nasty mix, and I'd love to see you travel more.

Shinji - You're one of the people who I never got to play. Its sad too, I really wanted to play the guy who made it into top 4 with Leixia. You've pretty much proven that Leixia isn't as bad as everyone is crying, and that's incredible. Good job man, you really, really deserved your placing afterall - though I admit I found it hard to believe when I heard you'd done so. I'm still beating myself up that you beat Killa6 and yet I let him get the better of me. Won't happen again!

MammothMan - Dude, you have got to play more! Screw your job, SC is totally more important. Haha, GGs man. Always a pleasure to play some mirrors with my good buddy and NM rival.

Earl - Man, you're Patroklos is insane. You should've entered the tourney! I'm sure you would have made it out of pools. I enjoyed having you chill with us all weekend, and I can't wait till next time. Oh, and... Want some beer, nigga?

RTD - You bodied me. I felt so violated after our match in pools, man. It really, really discouraged me. But I plan to study up on anything and everything NM can do against Mitsu, and come back with a vengeance. I'll try my hardest and get you next time.

Rob - Damn, man. When you took that second loss in pools, my hart sank. All those weeks of extreme practice down the drain, and in a mirror no less. You should've have used my controller, and instead should've just stuck with yours. That's a mistake that cost you your shot at top 8, and one I hope you don't repeat. Still, you're becoming a beast and I know you'll have your retribution come next year - just stick with it and do your best.

BeeneeWeenies - Your match with Kayane was HYPE. There's no doubt in my mind you could've eleminated her had you tried just .00001% harder. Kinda sad we didn't get to play before you left, but we should play online some time. Gotta see that Voldo firsthand.

Zero Lopez - GOOD SHIT almost sending RTD to losers. That match came down to the final round, final hit, with both guard guages blinking. That shit was INTENSE and I have nothing but respect for you. Still, I'm pissed you lost, but oh well. Also, damn good job making 4th in SkullGirls - you're going to have to teach me how to play. Haha.

Rich - Nice to see you again, though you didn't stick around long. Sad to hear you don't play any more, but can still rock 5-hit like a boss.

Becky - I'll push you if I want.

Andrew - Thanks bro, for showing up and cheering me on during the Killa6 match. It made me try a bit harder, in the name of my rival NM players. Haha. Too bad I still lost.

Takei, Lee, Suman-ra, and Ed - We had some pretty damn good games back at the room in casuals. I hope you guys actually enter the tournament next year!

Caleb and Roy - Thanks guys. Glad you two were there to cheer me on when I needed it most!

Jebailey - For hosting everything! Where would we be with out you, man? Thanks for everything!

Adrian (can't remember the other name you go by) and Mike - thanks for hosting that mini-tournament and throwing in some cash to the pot. We'll definitely make it out to your events, and support you in any way we can.

And everyone else I'm forgetting, thanks for coming out and supporting CEO. I'll see you all next year!

Back