[Jun 21, 2013] S.E.A. Major 2013 SINGAPORE BABY! (Singapore)

See I have no idea what venue would be recommended, what would be near, and what would be comfortable. I'm a very very large person. So when I ask for the pricing I was hoping to also get recommendations as to what would be nearest or most convenient and the prices for that. That's all. Thanks for the info though

greatone : Expect to spend at least SGD$100 a night on a hotel room w/ a queen. We'll be scouting hotels to see what kind of deals and recommendations we can give.. but this is the bare minimum you'll get to budget with.

Other tidbits regarding hotels : You can get really cheap rooms in the red light district for like $50-70 for a single room with a single queen sized bed. Again, it's in the red light district, which is about a $8 cab right away from the venue. (I think)

Also the venue is also very nearby to where we normally hang out, and there is a street full of business oriented budget hotels to choose from. http://hotels.online.com.sg/singapore-hotels-class-budget.asp Check out this link and look for key words like Bencoolen Street, Selegie Road, Middle Road. These are 5-10 minutes away from both our usual hangout and the venue.

FINAL UPDATE: We have Tokido and Itazan from Japan in this event as well as Cipher and Chulinguy (and a few others) from Taiwan. We also have several names coming up from Indonesia (wahontoys, Ucupmania and I think there are more).

Stream 1 : www.twitch.tv/toughcookietv
Stream 2 : www.twitch.tv/zhieeep

We will be on Stream 2 as we're not a main Road to Evo event (The SADNESS).

Thanks to all who've taken an interest, hope to see you guys on the stream this weekend!

There has a been a schedule change!! http://toughcookietv.com/schedule/

Soul Calibur Pools have been switched to 1 PM Singapore time! Singapore time is 12 hours ahead of Eastern time so Pools will be streamed at 1am eastern, do the necessary conversions if you are elsewhere in the US/world.

Stream link: twitch.tv/zhieeep

Top 4 for Calibur will be at 5pm Sunday, singapore time...so 5 am Sunday for United States East Coast

Get ready for late night high level calibur!

Final results:

1) RZR Itazan
2) Zanmax/"Baron"
3) FTGBoy
4) Andrew/"Wahontoy"
5) Cipher
5) Shen Chan
7) Chulinguy/"Foxbot"
7) Hiromaxi

Can someone upload the video replay? I was trying to do it but the streamer ask me $4.99 at month to let me watch the videos! Can some Shen help here?

Thanks for all the updates d3v!

Sorry guys for the lack of updates folks, I've been extremely sluggish since post-SEAM XD

Back