[Jun 22, 2012] EVO SERIES MWC 2012 (Antioch, TN)

Krit

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Tentative details at the moment but in its 19th year, MWC 2012 is bigger and better than ever! More games will be announced as we finalize the schedule. Part of the EVO series for a 4th year!

$25 cover charge for your first tournament. $10 per tournament entry fee.

Please note the ONLY items allowed for use in the tournament are unmodified pads and standard joysticks. NO sticks allowed that use only "buttons" for movement. Turbo is not allowed in any tournament. If you have a question about a specific stick/pad to use, it is probably allowed.

70-20-10 split for Top 3 spots

Location (may change)
Game Galaxy
5252 Hickory Hollow Parkway
Hickory Hollow Mall
Antioch, TN 37013
615 731 1500

Times/Schedules to follow:
Friday/Saturday/Sunday tournaments!

Main Events:
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v 2012
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
King of Fighters XIII
Street Fighter X Tekken
Soul Calibur V
Mortal Kombat 9

Side Tournaments:
Mortal Kombat II (arcade cabinet only, no pads or devices allowed)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (arcade cabinet only, no pads or devices allowed)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo (arcade cabinet only, no pads or devices allowed)

More tournaments TBA!

Come visit me, hoes and bros, the south isn't THAT scary! :D

Only one month away. I'm trying to get Georgia and Alabama's SC5 players to all come to this so we'll have a good turnout.

I just noticed they're playing SCV on 360... time to go on a treasure hunt for a converter.

I was gonna go to this, but then I saw that SCV will be on X-Box. Since I don't have a good converter or anything like that for a PS3 controller to X-Box 360 in order to play, I won't be going anymore. Best of luck to everyone that goes, have a blast there at Game Galaxy for MWC, & I'll catch the results for SCV when they are posted up.

I just noticed they're playing SCV on 360... time to go on a treasure hunt for a converter.

I was gonna go to this, but then I saw that SCV will be on X-Box. Since I don't have a good converter or anything like that for a PS3 controller to X-Box 360 in order to play, I won't be going anymore. Best of luck to everyone that goes, have a blast there at Game Galaxy for MWC, & I'll catch the results for SCV when they are posted up.

They will be run on BOTH systems. People will also let you borrow a converter if need be. I know one guy who wouldn't mind letting you use his.

Thanks for the heads up Lee. I'll talk to peeps from around where I live to see if they are still going to MWC. I'll try my best then to make it if SCV is on both systems & there's a readily available PS3 to X-Box 360 converter.

Thanks for the heads up Lee. I'll talk to peeps from around where I live to see if they are still going to MWC. I'll try my best then to make it if SCV is on both systems & there's a readily available PS3 to X-Box 360 converter.

Awesome! That's great news. I've been wanting some SC5 comp.

Hey Lee, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be making it to MWC unfortunately due to nobody else from around my area wanting to & or being able to head down for the trip to MWC. If I had a lot of money I could spend right now, I'd just head there myself, but I won't have the finances to cover the trip on my own, so I'm gonna have to sit this one out. *sad-faced*

Best of luck to everyone going & I'll check up on the results for sure to see how everything went.

Hey Lee, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be making it to MWC unfortunately due to nobody else from around my area wanting to & or being able to head down for the trip to MWC. If I had a lot of money I could spend right now, I'd just head there myself, but I won't have the finances to cover the trip on my own, so I'm gonna have to sit this one out. *sad-faced*

Best of luck to everyone going & I'll check up on the results for sure to see how everything went.

Damn, that sucks, but it's understandable. If rooming was an issue, we have several mid TN people offering housing for free.

Back