[Jun 22, 2013] Ultimate Clash 3 (London, UK)

Silent Joel

[12] Conqueror
http://www.neoempire.com/?p=10388

Its about time we started announcing Ultimate clash games nice and early so people can plan their trips to theHeart of Gaming.
Ultimate Clash is a 2 day overnight event at the Heart of Gaming. So if you want to check out London’s premiere Arcade gaming venue and get plenty of versus play-time in, then Ultimate Clash is a good place to be.
All the information you need will be in this post. But its also a good idea to check out the Official Heart of Gaming facebook page if you need detailed info, or would just like some questions answered.
EVENT DATES:
Ultimate Clash 3, Sat 22nd – Sun 23rd June 2013
The Heart of Gaming, 10 Cullen Way, London, NW10 6JZ.
FEES & PRICES:
£10 per day or £15 for both days (Including overnight)
Tournament entry: £5 per game (but may be less on certain games)
TIMES:
Ultimate Clash #3 Starts at 12:00pm on Saturday 22nd June and ends at 23:00pm on Sunday 23rd June 2013. The venue will be open throughout the night between Saturday and Sunday.
Ultimate Clash 3 GAMES & start times:
Saturday 22nd June 2013
1: Breakers Revenge (Arcade) – 14:00 (2pm)
2: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Arcade) – 15:00 (3pm)
3: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (XBOX 360) – 16:00 (4pm)
4: Injustice Gods Among Us (PS3) – 18:00 (6pm)
5: Soul Calibur V (XBOX 360) – 15:00 (3pm)
6: Dead or Alive 5 (XBOX 360) – 16:00 (4pm)
**Shonen Burst will also be taking place on this day**
Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue CS Extend and Arcana Heart 3
Sun 23rd June 2013
1: Capcom VS SNK 2 (Arcade) – 14:00 (2pm)
2: Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Arcade) – 15:00 (3pm)
3: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver 2012 (XBOX 360) – 16:00 (4pm)
4: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (XBOX 360) – 14:00 (2pm)
5: King of Fighters XIII (XBOX 360) – 15:00 (3pm)
6: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) – 17:00 (5pm)
Live Stream: http://twitch.tv/thewonderpark
Please remember to Bring your own Joysticks/Controllers. (Except for Arcade tournaments)

It jut occurred to me that, sadly, this is happening at the same time as a piano masterclass that I signed up for during my university course quite a while ago, and that will have to come first. Sorry, guys.

It jut occurred to me that, sadly, this is happening at the same time as a piano masterclass that I signed up for during my university course quite a while ago, and that will have to come first. Sorry, guys.

lol screw you class, just come down and ill teach you piano

Yeah very strange. I asked UnwaveringOwl if he's coming but he didn't reply. Btw, there are more people than who have RSVP'd.
Wait, when was this?
xD Sorry, I guess I must have just missed it or something >.<
MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE If I can afford it! xD Fingers crossed I can convince my mum that the money in the washing machine was in fact, mine. xD Pretty sure that it is but she believes otherwise! I know it was dumb to leave it but hey, at least it's clean now xD

Wait, when was this?
xD Sorry, I guess I must have just missed it or something >.<
MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE If I can afford it! xD Fingers crossed I can convince my mum that the money in the washing machine was in fact, mine. xD Pretty sure that it is but she believes otherwise! I know it was dumb to leave it but hey, at least it's clean now xD

I sent a message on XBL when me, you and Deathsm8 were playing. I sent it from Smartglass on my phone so small chance it didn't send. Btw, Saturday is £10 entry and probably £3 for the tourney. We might do something midweek so it's cheaper.

I feel like an absolute idiot I read the dates wrong, I'm at work one Saturday and it clashes with the tournament so I won't be able to come :(

Ultimate Clash 3
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
Hyrul
$12.00
2nd
Grunt Dude
$6.00
3rd