Just Frame Tier - Dream Match Edition (DME)

huh?
Lolo vs RINGOUT would be soo much more epic, student vs master type of match
Hates uses Algol, Noface doesn't play anymore, neither does Shen, and I've never seen docvizzo. Omega vs Keev would be kind of impossible unless we do it when Keev comes to EVO :p
Yes Hates switched to Algol, but before that was a top cervantes player. Just like Hawkeye now prefers Hilde.

I believe You can find some good matches docvizzo vs furzy in the media section, but as doc said there might be substantial lag between continents.

I hope Keev will go to EVO. Just watched his matches with kab. I mean wow.

huh?

Lolo vs RINGOUT would be soo much more epic, student vs master type of match

Hates uses Algol, Noface doesn't play anymore, neither does Shen, and I've never seen docvizzo. Omega vs Keev would be kind of impossible unless we do it when Keev comes to EVO :p

Signia is clearly the 2nd best North American Yoshi. Try to get him on board.

tumblr_m258nkYvWb1qk9ry0o1_500.gif

Just out of curiosity, but will the finals of the original JFT happen? It's been awhile..

Also when is the Ft5 between steven and DIME happening
Yeah we're just waiting for a perfect schedule that works for both players

Also you guys can still request for a stream DME, just let me know and I'm down to stream you vs anyone

Last time I asked for menace and DIME NM mirrors it never happened because menace retired shortly after lols

After playing with both though, DIME is clearly the better player

I actually don't mind taking on DIME myself since I vastly improved since the last time we fought xD

EDIT: In NM mirrors I mean

Last edited:
Back