(Just moves) advice. Po a:6 (just)

Far

[08] Mercenary
I have learned most of Natsu's moves and combos as well but there is one particular move that just gets to me. I have been looking around the natsu forum but this move was just lightly touched several times about advice about it. Is there any advice that I or anyone else can benefit from about just moves?

This move is essential for her most powerful combos in addition to using 6a+b for punishing purposes. It's not as useful as a stand alone move, but can have uses at times, like people stepping on a po rush wakeup.

To get the timing go to practice mode and do the 6a+b4 po a:6. I like to hold the 4 and then flick 6 after you press the a. Po a is an 8 frame move and you must press the 6 as it hits,that will give you an idea of the timing. If you get regular po a6 you are doing the 6 to fast, if you get po a you are doing the 6 to slow. If you do it properly, all 4 hits of 6a+b4 po a:6 should register as a combo.

Good luck, this is a first step to having a potent natsu.

This move is essential for her most powerful combos in addition to using 6a+b for punishing purposes. It's not as useful as a stand alone move, but can have uses at times, like people stepping on a po rush wakeup.

To get the timing go to practice mode and do the 6a+b4 po a:6. I like to hold the 4 and then flick 6 after you press the a. Po a is an 8 frame move and you must press the 6 as it hits,that will give you an idea of the timing. If you get regular po a6 you are doing the 6 to fast, if you get po a you are doing the 6 to slow. If you do it properly, all 4 hits of 6a+b4 po a:6 should register as a combo.

Good luck, this is a first step to having a potent natsu.

Thanks, next time I play I will keep that in mind.

I would also suggest to just go into raw PO and doing the a:6 motion by itself first just to get the rhythm of it, then try to get the 6A+B4 PO a:6 down. Once you get that rhythm down, you should be able to get that 4 hit combo from 6A+B4 every time as long as you remember not to rush into the a:6 motion when you attempt it. Another tip I can also throw in is to look for the lightning that flashes around her whenever she goes into PO before hitting A. This is to prevent the game from throwing off your timing when you hit it too early causing it to buffer the the input of the A and having your 6 input come out too early as a result.

ALL JUST FRAMES INPUT ARE REQUIRED ON HIT.

ON HIT.

There is no special way to do it. Just practice and make it muscle memory.

Reactions: Far
Back