[Kansas] SC4 players out there!?

AnimeFreak took 1st StuntMidget 2nd and Wichitas own Who dat 3rd. Lol I got 9ths so ok. I deff need to invest in a dual mod stick, i hate ps3 controllers

I definitely seem like the only guy interested in KU basketball, but rock chalk! ;) Championship bound babyyy. Anybody want to do casuals at my apartment? I'm thinking 2 weekends from now because of easter thing this weekend. So let me know. I live off Iowa and 31st.

I'd be game. Which system(s) do you have? I've only got a PC/360 stick, but being a pad warrior isn't nearly as bad on the playstations controls.

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Back