[Kentucky] Do 7-11s even exist here? The KY Thread

New KY player here, so I thought I would hop in and say hi. I only dabbled around with earlier versions of SC, so this is my first dedicated attempt at it. I will be honest and say that I am not very good, but I think with some practice I will be fine. If anyone wants to play me on Xbox, my tag is Delious.
Im a player from Murray my gamertag is bleeder20 and its on xbl. The fighting game community small ad it is around here is having a tournament with sc5 in it, if anyone is interested please let me know! Or if u just want to play some its good to meet local players.

good to see the thread getting some use. Hey guys, welcome to 8WayRun. Welcome to the Kentucky match finder.

Im looking to try to get offline get togethers at my place. But stuff has been popping up (Super Bowl last week, My aunt passed away this week) its been tough to do. We really need a more solidified area to play. But arcades are far and few, closest one I know of is Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati, Ohio. And Im blank on other ideas :/

While the Online is DAMN good in SCV. and Good enough for practice, It'd be awesome to get some dedicated players willing to travel to tournaments. Cutting the cost on everyone involved's shoulders.

I live in Georgetown.
XBL: ReKaNo
PSN: Rekano

I'll most likely edit the threads first post with XBL/PSN + info as well as edit it to reflect SCV.

accepted. message sent to all KY players about the new list on the front page...I forgot to add something though. Times when available. :/

I work graveyard shift. usually play on my days off.(typically random)

I have class early weekdays but am free on nights for a while, work weekends im usually on randomly or late

Looks like most of the gang so far is Xbox 360. Added Delious and Static to the player list.

Probably will do a XBL room with everyone so far, soon.

Whats up KY? I'm in the area and I am always up for some offline sessions or gatherings (avid online hater)

I play pretty much any half way popular fighter under the sun, save smash brothers. I know Adario, but if any one else wants some games just hit me up. I've been registered here a while but got out of SC in the middle of 4.

Yo. Im still here. lol.

Would...anyone be up for a trip to Cincinnati March 10th for a Ranbats at Arcade Legacy?

Hey Kentucky! Anyone from Eastern Kentucky. I live out in Cali but my family is out in the Oh,Ky,WV tri-state.

Good to be back on the threads here at 8wayrun. It's been far too long since I've posted up here. Lol.

Rekano: Glad to see you're keeping the Kentucky thread alive in here my good sir. It was great to chill with ya again Rob & get some SCV matches in with ya when ya came up to Cincinnati for the ranbats at Arcade Legacy a few weeks ago. I can't wait for Power Up to take place in the middle of April here in Cincinnati at Arcade Legacy.

If you live in Kentucky & have both the time & money to make it there for Power Up, please do so. Here's a link for everyone here to check out all the info for Power Up:

http://8wayrun.com/threads/apr-13-2012-powerup-2012-evo-2012-tournament-season-cincinnati-ohio.9527/

Hope to see people head out to Power Up for SCV. It'll be awesome & a lot of fun. I can't wait.

Galen: Trevor, what's happening my good sir!? How's everything treating ya out in Southern California bro?

louisville here. down to play whenever. i work 11am - 8pm sun-thurs

Glad to see you post up here chrmnglr. I live in Northern Kentucky, about 8 miles away from Cincinnati, OH so I don't live close enough to get any offline games in with ya on the regular. Do you play online on PS3 by chance? If so, I'll get some games in online with ya for sure.

Power Up in Cincinnati, Ohio is just a few days away. Is anyone going here from Kentucky besides myself, Rekano, & the other Northern Kentucky SCV players that I know?

Back