Kilik videos

Unique vs. Kpc for those who have not seen it.

The MM's betweem me and KDZ that I said would be up unfortunately will not be because of some really lame shit that I will not get into but here is another vid for those who have not seen it.

I have to admit after watching a number of Kura's vids who I have been noticing little by little now. He is a beast being able to play so many characters and his Kilik is better than solid.

ive never done this before and may never again lol

these are vids of me at TiT. Criticism, constructive or otherwise is all fine and welcomed. Advice of course is also, and don't remind of the multiple failed Dead/Damned failures.....it was 109 degrees in there and ever since i've been lucky to hit them 80% of the time, i'm re-working myself here to hit them 99-100% again lol.

ME as Kilik

Me again lol

One thing I noticed is that you would frequently follow a blocked MO K with 2K. I think that, on block, MO K is -1, but opponents always seem to think it's an unsafe move and try to punish (if you watch, they did this every time in your matches, too). Try following that up with 6A,A,A.

Also, if MO K lands you can usually get a free 6 B+K in.

One thing I noticed is that you would frequently follow a blocked MO K with 2K. I think that, on block, MO K is -1, but opponents always seem to think it's an unsafe move and try to punish (if you watch, they did this every time in your matches, too). Try following that up with 6A,A,A.

Also, if MO K lands you can usually get a free 6 B+K in.

Actually, MO K is 0 frames on block. And yes, following-up with 6A,A,A is a very good strategy that catches most players off-guard, but don't overuse it (just like any other move, obviously).

ya MO K followed by 2K is my thing, i wait to see what they do before I change, but then i end up never using MO K again for the kill or anything

I have to admit after watching a number of Kura's vids who I have been noticing little by little now. He is a beast being able to play so many characters and his Kilik is better than solid.

My dream is to see you or offmatic fighting him
could be just awesome EPIC o_o

Pre-Evo/Nationals/NVGA:

MM:

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Malek (Ivy)
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Casuals

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Lau (Nightmare)
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Kayane (Xianghua)
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Nationals Tournament:

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. RTD (Hilde) - Winners Bracket

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Omega (Zasalamel) - Winners Bracket

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Thugish_Pond (Amy) - Winners Bracket

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Ceirnian (Hilde) - Losers Semi-Finals

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Thugish_Pond (Amy) - Losers Finals

NVGA Tournament:

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Kayane (Xianghua) - Losers Bracket

The post above is edited as well!

my kilik matchs in BD

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny : Dmcking (Kilik) vs Slayer (Lizardman )

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny : Dmcking (Kilik) vs Slayer (Nightmare)

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny : Dmcking (Kilik) vs Slayer (Segefried)

Game Unicon Invitational:

Something-Unique vs. Rekki

Something-Unique vs. Thugish_Pond

Something-Unique vs. RTD
Set 1
Part 1:Part 2:Part 3:Part 4:
Set 2
Part 1:Part 2:
Special Evo FT3:

Saitoh vs. Kura (Evo
Part 1:Part 2:

Ivy doesn't look like such a bad fight for Kilik once you learn how to deal with 9B spam. I guess you started stepping it.

Yeah I have gotten over my Ivy issues. Though something about the matchup still kind of swings it in her favor for me but I guess in the end it doesn't matter. On the issue of 9B the problem was that Kilik can't step it but it turns out that only applies to him when he is outside of close range which I never noticed before.

Koga Tournament:

Something-Unique vs. MTFighter

Something-Unique vs. Dreamkiller

Something-Unique vs. KDZaster: (Winners Finals)

Something-Unique vs. KDZaster: (Grand Finals)

Yeah I have gotten over my Ivy issues. Though something about the matchup still kind of swings it in her favor for me but I guess in the end it doesn't matter. On the issue of 9B the problem was that Kilik can't step it but it turns out that only applies to him when he is outside of close range which I never noticed before.

Maybe it's the fact that she doesn't pressure in the same way that other characters do.

She kinda fights from mid range and comes in when she wants. Though WS B and Asura pretty much deal with every tool in the game, and Ivy has a hard time getting any punishment if you can JF it.

Back