Kilik world top players

i'm not up there with the others mentioned but i'm no slouch with him either lol. i never really liked Kilik till i played a friend i met on Live named OneMarvelous. This guy is amazing with Kilik and Sieg and seeing him rape me numerous times with him i decided to give him a shot. turns out he is a blast to play and not just a button mashing character. he can be that but to pull off his top moves (FOTD, ASURA) you really have to practice. a joy to play.

OneMarvelous! That's my boy right there, when last did you play him? He's mainly on MW2 nowadays but as a matter of fact he dropped by my place for a gathering but all we were playing was SC2 lol.

OneMarvelous! That's my boy right there, when last did you play him? He's mainly on MW2 nowadays but as a matter of fact he dropped by my place for a gathering but all we were playing was SC2 lol.

last time i played him was couple months back. he got online all drunk lol and we played. he's a bad mofo with Kilik. best i've seen on LIVE

I really want an Offline game with someone decent. I only really get to fight my uncle who is a proper Maxi button bash. He never relents with attack! And it's annoying cause i always win. I wanna lose to someone decent offline but there aint no one round my area on my level. Again not saying am amazing but my SC4 community is non exsistant round here =[

I really want an Offline game with someone decent. I only really get to fight my uncle who is a proper Maxi button bash. He never relents with attack! And it's annoying cause i always win. I wanna lose to someone decent offline but there aint no one round my area on my level. Again not saying am amazing but my SC4 community is non exsistant round here =[

Your best bet is to try this thread here and see if you can get a scene rolling. There seems to be a few other U.K. players around here who post. http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/399-United-Kingdom-Hey-come-on-you-brits!/

On Topic: MTfighter is the absolute most awesomest Kilik in the world alongside Sporko and S-U.

Back