Kilik's TOP 20 Moves

Hayate

[13] Hero
Here is a video about what I think is Kilik's TOP 20 Moves :

You can also find googledoc where I list all the moves here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10mbYIrL_tGKpNNAWh46cb7_Gggzg-E_L_JebznzLlwE

To sum up here is my list in order :

BB - i14, best mid and close attack, can't be RE, hits grounded opponent
2A - i12 fast TC interrupter
4A - i22 invisible TC low opener, -4 and -12 but can LH after 4 times
3B - i19 best launcher, hits on the ground, only -10 on block, launch from far, good for tech traping
WR B - i18 evasive TC and backstep stun starter, great pushback make it harder to punish
8A+B - i20 horizontal double mid attack, safe on block and force crouch, turns on hit, combo on CH, range of the second hit is very good
66B - i16 fast CH tool, can combo with an other 66B or go for Asura, on block it's safe and you can mix with MO Step or AutoGI
236 - a versatile stance that can parries horizontals attacks except kicks, and has different follow-up to confirm the damage, RO or pressure
kB - on of his best ranged low that also let him positive
9B - best jumping attack, hits groundes, very safe, setups an ukemi trap with 3B
44B - best long ranged whiff punisher, heavy damage and ring out, gets a buff in Soul Charge, it also tech crouch
66A - good gap closer, middle horizontal safe attack, +10 on hits
44AA - a risky but rewarding horizontal attack that punish sidestepping from far away
1KB - a very versatile close range tool that can TC, hits grounded, has a follow-up to mitigate the reaction, does a KND on CH
1A/(A) - his main low to mixup and do damage, it hits on the ground so it's also nice on tech traps
6A+B - his best neutral starter, especially good to punish max damage on whiffs, even from crouching position, jails on block for -12
B4 - one of his best zoning tool that tracks at his left, lets at +6 on hit, and let you combo on CH
4kB - a good spacing tool that can ring out the opponent, jails on block
214 - a defensive stance that parries verticals attacks except kicks, BP A for LH AutoGI, BP B garantee AA or SC CE on block, BP K is plus on block an tracks sidesteps.
2A+B - a good move to crush highs, catch SideSteps or score a ring out

Back