KiLLer Instinct [Xbox One Exclusive]

I don't know if its the way they did the trailer or what but I don't like Sadira's attack animations. Eagerly anticipating that Orchid gameplay though. I wonder what her archetype is.

This likely means Fulgore is one of the two after release characters.

Oh I see... I get it now! The PSN exclusive posters bashing Sadira, ha! I've caught on to your tactics!! You shalt bring down our XB1 exclusives!

Sadira looks really badass, so far I'd love to see an official combo video for the characters.

Oh I see... I get it now! The PSN exclusive posters bashing Sadira, ha! I've caught on to your tactics!! You shalt bring down our XB1 exclusives!

Sadira looks really badass, so far I'd love to see an official combo video for the characters.

I don't have to do anything, they're bringing themselves down son. With webs and everything.

The real issue is why didn't you flag my post? It's CLEARLY only there to annoy people and bring nothing to the conversation.
Does nobody know the forum rules anymore?

God the Evo build was awful.......

Last edited:
I don't have to do anything, they're bringing themselves down son. With webs and everything.

The real issue is why didn't you flag my post? It's CLEARLY only there to annoy people and bring nothing to the

Lol I don't flag posts unless they're direct attacks to other people... =P

And free 2 Play games generally are bad, or cheap re-hashes of already-launched games. AKA PS3's Tekken revolution, DOA Core Fighters, and probably SC Lost Swords. But Killer Instinct is going to be a 'new' game coming from an IP that has been dead for well over a decade, so it's very exciting, and I think it's combat system looks great! >:D

You're entitled to your opinion if you dislike the game, you don't need to buy it. I just think it's ironic when PSN exclusive players give their opinions on Xbox exclusive titles, 9 out of 10 times they're probably just bashing it, lol.

Lol I don't flag posts unless they're direct attacks to other people... =P

And free 2 Play games generally are bad, or cheap re-hashes of already-launched games. AKA PS3's Tekken revolution, DOA Core Fighters, and probably SC Lost Swords. But Killer Instinct is going to be a 'new' game coming from an IP that has been dead for well over a decade, so it's very exciting, and I think it's combat system looks great! >:D

You're entitled to your opinion if you dislike the game, you don't need to buy it. I just think it's ironic when PSN exclusive players give their opinions on Xbox exclusive titles, 9 out of 10 times they're probably just bashing it, lol.
That doesn't matter if that PSN exclusive player had played the game lol. Oh and i played the game.... i was an unfortunate waste of time.

Not what is cool though? Sadira, only interesting character so far in the game lol. Wish she was in the EVO build.

Those Salty and/or hating may want to Cover your virgin ears and turn away from the screen! More fucking videos!
tumblr_mtfww1N3Hp1sbu5xto1_400.gif

After seeing that Sidira plays like Vega without charging a direction I might have to try her out. So far Chief Thunder is my go to character.

Sadira Breakdown Pt.2 and 1 Hour Long Microsoft Games Studio Killer Instinct showing (shows a lot of the clean up and stuff of what the final product is shaping up for Nov. 22nd)

I'm Hype. Need that stick Madcatz!

Played this today. Its very fast and very hype. I look forward to sitting down with this in the future. Heck I'll probably go back down there and play some more on Saturday.

All my Day One Xbox shit is paid for. Pre-order is in for the TE2. I'm fucking ready.

I dunno who I'm going to main. But seeing as its launching with only 6 to start. I will probably run all characters through their paces. Before deciding on a definite main.

As of this moment, Sadira and Thunder appeal most to me.

Back