KIT Results

LoL Cordy wins again... and With amy... Nice ;) Wish I could have went... but my car is a bitch and likes to get flat tires on one side when its cold :( Oh well see you next time! Congrats ;) Be safe Mick!

Thanks to everyone for coming out! I hope you all enjoyed DreamTR's place and got a chance to chill with Mick before he heads out to Afghanistan... I wish I could have gone out with you guys after the tourney, but I was exhausted after I finally got to eat and crashed.

in no particular order..

Mick - I hear through the grapevine your orders may be slightly delayed and we'll have a chance to chill again before you go...

jio - I guess you aren't going to cali after all, but it was good seeing you as always... please be more careful, you are starting to worry me :)

kodee - thanks again for bringing "the rig" and holding it down as the only local player to enter :P rock called me during the tourney and i was going to put you on the phone to beg him to send that shit... i'll call him back today :P

Memphis - Gene, Terrelle, Terrence, Andrew, Bishop good seeing you guys as always... hope you all had a good time and definately look forward to the next one

the "Tilt Bros" - ares & clark... sorry you had to play Anakin first round :(

Knoxville - ALL PAST SINS FORGIVEN... deviljun can now come out of the cave! Cordy, Trung, Jeremy, other guy thanks for coming out... who knew Cordy was such a gangster at SC4? must be the pad!

TEXAS - EP... holy shit man good seeing you again... like i said above, i really wanted to go out with you guys but i was tired as shit (no excuses, i know i know)... ICE /jaeger/shadowg it was nice meeting you guys, hope you had fun in Nashville :)

Kentucky? Cincy? ahh whatever -- Sluch & Krono thanks for coming out, good to finally put faces to the names and get a chance to bullshit throughout the day

ATL - I was serious when I said I'm going to call KiT tekken tourneys "ATL North" :P thanks for coming out in full force -- see you all at FR (will it be the ANAKIN invitational!?) or when you guys come up for some T6 goodness

Deadman/RTD - ya i'm lumping you guys together, like a box of instant mashed potatoes... what of it?? haha... anyways good seeing you guys again, i know you guys weren't too happy with the outcome, but hopefully it just gives you guys the fire to come back and dominate even harder

Dalton - nice meeting you guys... sorry the T5 started after SC4, but i hope the T6 made up for it (other than Anakin beasting all day)... i look forward to seeing you guys again in future tourneys

and of course Ian & Jon... my left and right hands (i'm quite ambidextrous so you guys can fight over who is which)... this wouldn't be possible without your guys continued help & support, so i'm eternally grateful

to anyone i missed... SORRY!!! introduce yourself next time :) bitches.

I had fun at my first SC4 tournament and I planned on winning. I hated I had to fight Wing-Zero and JTO in my brackets so early with they insane running away skills which made me look like I didn't know how to play the game. Nice meeting people I haven't meet before and I hope I can come to the next one.

RTD - You beat me first to ten wins which surprised me with Mitsu. You don't do half the stuff I know with him and still aced me. I need to get my defense skills up sigh...

More later.

I don't normally post in tourney results, but I have to give major props to Cordy. He definitely did his homework on the Amy vs. Kilik matchup and left me honestly puzzled about what to do (I didn't really find out till after the tourney). The next time we meet, I'll be a much tougher challenge :)

Sword_Lord- No. Amy is not the best character in the game (She is one of em though) :) I now expect you to come to my house and play me with her =D

RTD- Good shit on getting so far with Mitsu; You should have definitely stuck with him when you were playing against me in the loser's finals.

Mick - What more can I say that I haven't already said? Our paths will cross once more in the future...

JTO - YOU NEED TO PRACTICE MORE!

Big Boi - You're standing at the line where you're about to win a lot of tournies; you just need to step over that line...

Shadow- Always good seeing you, man. We need to get in more games next time.

EP - It was especially nice meeting you man, and I hate not being able to get any games in with you =/ Till next time...

ICE- Dammit, man! We couldn't get in any games =/ Maybe at FR or TIT?

BigMajin- Hit me up online; we'll play when I get some downtime...

CodEZ - You should run a T6 tourney :p Props to Vandy and CodEZ for running the tourney so well.

Wasn't 'Offbeat Ninja' supposed to be at this tournament? Did he just... not even show? (if you read this and think, 'who is Offbeat Ninja?' reply, then don't worry about it)

I know who Offbeat Ninja is. I co-ran the tournament and never heard of him possibly coming.

Oh weird... I'm glad the site got linked, but ya we were never contacted by that guy... He woulda been aced I'm sure :)

Hey wing_zero, thanks for ruining my first SC4 tourney experience. Did you have to destroy my poor Asty like that in the first match? ;)

Nah, it was fun overall though. I just need to play more offline...

Yo this is shadowG

That was a fun tourny even though I stunk it up with my garbage ass game. Anyway a well deserved congrats goes to cordy! I was giving up on Amy because of her range issues but I see its not hard to just rush anybody down and stay point blank in their face that shit was beautiful. Vids?

My ATL homies missed out on a good time after the fight. Wish ya'll had stayed. Seeing heads mashed in UFC, liquor and bitches too fun. Tiiiiiiiiger Uppercut LOL

Mick Cass is better than X and Amy is better than Sophie dont deny it.

RTD stick to your guns no more pocket X

Deadman you let Jaeger beat you man, terrible. good seeing you

The TN crew Big Lil Maijin nice meeting yall. Saying the bitches at the strip club made you wanna do the A+B+K+G was too funny

The Goonz of Dallas are overall just stiff as hell. EP rolled over Mick and RTD so call him EddyPistons the Stiff lol. I havent done a 10 hr tourny ride in a long while and as always great memories

So to all ya'll reading this you need to make it to Final Round its gonna be a gathering finest so I expect East Coast and West Coast to make a showing and quit hiding at the local tournies.

Definitely fun, even though I felt disappointed in my play. I knew I should have done homework on Yoshi, but didn't and got raped by Big Boi (I think). Thanks for the schooling in Amy vs Amy casuals, Cordy. I beat you one round, yes! lol, good stuff.

Nice meeting new people. I'll try to do Tira justice next time.

Cordy is the hardest white boy I've ever meet. We were all outside the tournament site talking about how good Kilik and Wing_Zero were for about 30 minutes. I asked him has he ever played against Kilik before and he said no. Then I asked him has he ever heard about Wing_Zero and he said, "Wing...Who?"

A few minutes later, he flicked his cigarette, downed a bottle of 40, looked us straight in the eye like we were a couple of bitches and said, " I'll show you how to take out the trash."

And he continued to win the tournament undefeated by dusting Wing_Zero off for the 2nd time.

After he won the tournament, he snapped his fingers only to have his crew flock in line behind him upon leaving.

I never looked at white people the same after that.

quick props...

I had so much fun hanging out with my boys at this tournament!

Texas, ATL, and Tennessee: Ya'll my boyz. Good to see you guys man. It looks like everyone made it home safe. That's good to know. I'll hit ya'll up.

Wotmanx and Codez: good to see you both again. I gotta say, you guys were on top of your shit. good job on running such a smooth and exciting tournament!

check out the pics: P.S. check out the pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/rcombs77/KITInNASHVILLETENN111508217PM#

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the props. Thanks to Ian and Codez for the smooth tournament. (The controller gave me the Powa!!) Good matches all around.

Major props to Richard. I'm sure it won't be the same next time we play.

RTD - Thats exactly how it went down outside. haha

Mick - Thanks for the advice, be safe. Hope to see ya around.

ATL - Better luck next time. Not sure why no one wanted to mm after the tourney. I thought I had 2-3 set up before the tourney, not sure what happened. Props to Clint being the only person that beat me the entire tourney.

Couldn't have done it without my Knoxville peeps there. Jio, Trung and Jeremy. ( Major thanks to Jeremy for having daily training against Kilik, no way I would have won without his beast Kilik. )

Untill next time.

sups peeps,

Man it deff. was a most missed feeling I had not traveling and going out to tournys like I have done in years past because this weekend was fun as hell man. Thanks to everyone that I seen again and new peeps that I have met because you all made my experience that much better. ian, you and codez are too cool man, and you both know we from out of town deff. appreciate the professional way that you guys took care of everything and got us done so I could go hoe hunting no ?'s, lol. Man so much to say but everyone knows how I feel about em, so I will get with ya when I can. Deadman, super props to you for taking that man yager on man, and just being a damn cool individual, even if you had us looking through half the city in the fucking cold looking for your dead azz, lol, clown. And last but not least cordy, as rob said, THE HARDERST AZZ WHITE DUDE EVER MAN, congrats man you are deff. a force. I got home and the first thing I said to my roomate jop was that yo man, you aint shit, I just played a white guy that was just that much harder than you ever would be, and he gave me the sad face man, lol. So I dont know if I am setting you up for failure as he may try to make a tourny you are at to take his title back, but I do know this, I owe you a first class acing when we play again, dont forget and good shit once more.

alright, got two vids up. I like this match, Clint playin his ass off. It isn't a tournament match tho, it was right after. Clint and Cordy had some beef.

I don't like this match, at all. Fucked up royally the second to last and last round. RTD vs. sWoRD. i'm gonna have to come over and rematch this soon.

I'll put the rest up within the next couple days.

Back