Kogarasumaru October 2009 Monthly (UFC 104)

Just look at the NorCal community; its dead because of a SINGLE person who uses Hilde.

Oh have they finally admitted it then? They were being smug as fuck about it for a good long time. But yeah if you're gonna go to NEC and have any plans of sending someone to France, better to start using similar rules.

Dreamkiller, its time for you to shut up... Bonus characters are banned from EVERY major tournament; the arguments you are making about following the community standards is shooting yourself in the foot... since the community standard is to BAN THEM.

As for Hilde and Algol, you can still play them, you can still practice against them. You just can't use them in my tournaments. There is a lot of time before and after my tournaments where you can casual against other players with any character you want. In fact, you'll get more out of this, then you will playing against them for 2 matches in a tournament.

There's a chance that I might be able to make it to this tourney. If I do, I'll be coming in to NYC on Friday and leaving Saturday or maybe Sunday night. Hope someone in NYC can house me if I make it.

well if nobody in manhattan can house you then ur welcome at my house ... even though that would mean *gulp* a seat is stolen from the nuez-mobile! o.O!

SHOT GUN!

its funny cuz dreamkiller wants hilde banned...buuuuut then if thats true...then the sig conflicts with his intrest...until his character is outed...LOL

Dang... Taking public transportation, it'll take a dude almost 4 hours to get to Edison, NJ. No Kogas for A.
boystop.gif

its funny cuz dreamkiller wants hilde banned...buuuuut then if thats true...then the sig conflicts with his intrest...until his character is outed...LOL

Nah, I dont mind Hilde. As long as I have my character to play with. It makes no sense allowing a character that can kill you in one hit and not allow a character that needs like 10 to kill you. lol. If regions like the Midwest (MWC), Toronto (T10), Texas (Mashfest), and Norcal can throw tournies and allow everything because, they actually play and enjoy fighting games then I dont really understand why other people can't. I guess I just landed on the scrub side of the nation Haha. Thank God I'm good. Phew.

PS - NY Lub. ^_^

Im glad certain people have seen the "light" !! Jay i wana thank you for allowing me to play algol and hilde on my own free time lol......No but seriously jay there is no practice like tourny practice. Furthermore, now that we can see that tournament organizers nationally and internationally arent baning hilde after evo and nats i dont think this is the right thing to do. It was a decent experiment but at this point of the games life we should go with what the rest of the community is doing.......

at least the machida v shogun fight will be great. if machida keeps going unbeaten maybe he'll get banned like hilde

You're complaining about 4 hours?? I'll be taking a 10 hour bus ride from Toronto!

I tell you to do that? Nah, my dude. You in Toronto though. I'm closer, but no wheels ATM. Driving's an hour and 15 minutes tops but 4 hours bussing it.

This thread is dramatastic, I'm enjoying the shit out of it.

Probably showing up for this, since you know, New England is reliable and all.

On a side-note, you know who else isn't fun to fight? People that are missing the point.

-Idle

Back