Kogarasumaru October 2009 Monthly (UFC 104)

$20 to anyone who can beat the BCR Final Exam for me... if you don't know what that is, you can't beat it...

Whats up everyone. I see that the tourny will be on a ps3 and we need to bring our own controler,my problem is that I dont have a ps3,Do you think anyone will be willing to share?

Welcome to the offline transition if you do make it to a Koga. The place and people are very nice so things should be fun for you. Nice online vid by the way. I'm always secretly watching and hoping to get another monster online player that can transition offline.

You mentioned "another". Who's the previous?
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
whats up everyone I dont have a ps3 and id like to participate in the tourny,do you thnk anyone would be willing to share?

28veomq.jpg

I'll bring a PS2 to PS3 adapter for you. Bring your favorite PS2 pad.

28veomq.jpg

I'll bring a PS2 to PS3 adapter for you. Bring your favorite PS2 pad.

What kind of adapter is it and does it really work with no lag? I'd be hella interested in one that you can use the old PS1 pads with.

Even though I'm not very familiar with online players, not playing much online myself, I'm pretty sure a few of transitioned from online to tourney play. Antics R Us was an online Voldo player (If I recall correctly, I think he'd never even gone to a tournament before) and he came to the Chicago regionals and made a real showing for himself, taking 4th place and qualifying for nationals.

So you already have one example

What kind of adapter is it and does it really work with no lag? I'd be hella interested in one that you can use the old PS1 pads with.

Yes it can use PS1 non-analog controllers. It's a RadioShack Playstation to USB game adapter. And as far as I can tell, no lag.
Even though I'm not very familiar with online players, not playing much online myself, I'm pretty sure a few of transitioned from online to tourney play. Antics R Us was an online Voldo player (If I recall correctly, I think he'd never even gone to a tournament before) and he came to the Chicago regionals and made a real showing for himself, taking 4th place and qualifying for nationals.

So you already have one example

Oh word? That is crazy. He must've played offline against good comp before. I mean, that was the Chicago regional... Chitown's had some mean behind players. He wasn't no newbie.

Onlywingedangel: If you DO make it down there for one of these tourneys, remember that message I sent you after our battles on PSN. I can tell you right now you were doing some stuff that will get raped offline so watch all them 3Bs, them 6As into stance everytime, and that crazy whiffing. Good luck buddy, you'll need it!

Team AC Hookers will be showing up. Expect Rekki, Whoazz, aneuDee and OmegaXcn. Dont know about MT Fighter yet but i will be trying to get a hold of him. I love you all (especially Dreamkiller ;p)............No Homo

Excellent! Its been to long and I think MTFighter will make it as well since we just had some casuals with him and he said its looking like it.

*sigh* the only Koga I'm definitely gonna have to miss ... sounds like it's gonna be a good one ... have fun pplz

LOL Serge and no pants.. How drunk do you think he will be before that happens?

Drunk? He'll probably fight with no pants while he's sober.

He could also probably fight Larry instead since Nuez can't make it. That could be a match of epic stiiifffffffness if you know what I mean.

last time serge took off his pants and showed people his ass before he even got drunk so it could happen at any time

Back