Kogarasumaru October 2009 Monthly (UFC 104)

Don't give me drinks, i be just a kid!

*Cries in corner*

I'll start messing up WR -> SCH k the timing online you can buffer this move offline you have to wait for the stance to fully change other wise i start doing SCH for no reason.

bad news ... can't make it to this

Oof, if you still need housing ur welcome here but it probably won't make any sense since i won't be able to take you to jersey

have fun homies!

In 3 months ill be more legal THAN ALL OF YOUZ PUT TOGETHER!!!
=)

PS - Yea, lets get the new guy drunk. It'll be a great initiation ;-)

i'll try to make it to lol, srry missed the last 1 , i went to LI 4 a blazblue tourney , only had like 9 people lol, bb dead so bac to my 3d home lol

they always come back. jaxel actually pumps a very minute amount of narcotics through the air vents in his house so that people get addicted to the air there. thats why he runs his air conditioning in the winter

*yawn*
I might attend this :D

Finally damn it. Bring MTFighter, Rekki, Aneudee, and OmegaXCN with you as well. Please make this shit exciting again!

i'll try to make it to lol, srry missed the last 1 , i went to LI 4 a blazblue tourney , only had like 9 people lol, bb dead so bac to my 3d home lol

Nice to see u coming back!

Dreamkiller bring ur ass back her as well.

Rigel needs to comeback as well and unban Hilde so HackerMike will not be handicapped no more. Then this tournament will be back to its old competitive standards. As it stands at the moment its getting worse for each one.

Damn i'm getting all excited again!

Edit
:

Also I have a request Jaxel. Those requests by Ramon to be seeded on the other half of the bracket from me at Koga's need to come to an end. I would appreciate it as a competitor at your tournaments that everything be randomized.

my request? dude if u stop getting top 2...then we wouldnt be on the other sides of brackets...but if u wanna go to Losers quicker...thats on you. i personally dont wanna play NY till later in the bracket.

if your looking for a 1st round challenge then fine (even tho i dont want to) whatever helps that ego of yours bro!

maybe then i can ACTUALLY play the real SU and not get the BULLSHIT "i wasnt playing you seriously"

lol @ ramon ... still fanning the fire

SU: promise you'll never say "i don't take this shit serious" ever again so i don't have to listen to you two argue like a married couple anymore

I love listening to those guys bicker. Maybe thats why they're so good. WHO KNOWS????

Anyway, I should have the cash to show to this and chill like old times.

they always come back. jaxel actually pumps a very minute amount of narcotics through the air vents in his house so that people get addicted to the air there. thats why he runs his air conditioning in the winter

really? i thought it was some sort of special essence of otaku wafting from his robe*. also, i just noticed that they took out kilik 3k in this game. that's totally why you're not playing, isn't it? first they get rid of legend rush, then they take out 3k...

*read "wizard robe and hat"

3K is still in the game... its 1K now... they reversed a lot of inputs in this game, Talim's especially.

Back