Kratos and Astaroth.

Orry

[08] Mercenary
im kinda confused how this is gonna interact with eachother.

in sc4, astaroth's creator; Ares is still alive. however. the gow 2 kratos(wich i think is in sc broken destiny) already has killed him. so im rather confused how this is going to pack out.

any thoughts? :sc1ast1:

Astaroth wins because even if Ares is still alive, Asta will have Soul Edge and that should own Kratos.

Well, based on past guest character stories, the explanation will be simple.

Either Kratos traveled to an alternate universe or its all a dream.

Kratos is the most normal moutherfucker out of any guest character in Calibur ever. You guys seem to be forgetting that Soul Calibur is set on BIZZARO Earth, a place in which 17th century samurai coexist with ancient Greek gods, ancient eygptians, zombie pirates, and pirates with nunchucks; that is sometimes visited by: elves, demonic black guys, power hungry Japanese Corporate tycoons that happen to be Karate masters, aliens, and galaxy conquering dictators. Kratos needs little to no explanation or justification.

Kratos is the most normal moutherfucker out of any guest character in Calibur ever. You guys seem to be forgetting that Soul Calibur is set on BIZZARO Earth, a place in which 17th century samurai coexist with ancient Greek gods, ancient eygptians, zombie pirates, and pirates with nunchucks; that is sometimes visited by: elves, demonic black guys, power hungry Japanese Corporate tycoons that happen to be Karate masters, aliens, and galaxy conquering dictators. Kratos needs little to no explanation or justification.

Ok, this just made my day.

Well, based on past guest character stories, the explanation will be simple.

Either Kratos traveled to an alternate universe or its all a dream.

rofl, this helped alot xD

but seriously, we all know namco is gonna justify this somehow. like when lightsabre's meet magical armor or weapons -_-

How 'bout this one: Chronos, greek god of time, sends Kratos to the future (prior to killing Ares) to obtain Soul Edge to aid his conquest. He obviously returns empty handed... lmao I can just see Dampierre spanking him, that would be HILARIOUS.

How 'bout this one: Chronos, greek god of time, sends Kratos to the future (prior to killing Ares) to obtain Soul Edge to aid his conquest. He obviously returns empty handed... lmao I can just see Dampierre spanking him, that would be HILARIOUS.

To the future...before killing ares ?

He means; before the events of God of War, Chronos sends Kratos to get soul edge, but he comes back empty handed. Granted this would make no sense since the gods hate the titans and Kratos would still be under servitude to Ares or Athena, or any of the rest of the gods he worked for after he killed his family. Plus Chronos is busy holding up Pandora's temple.

But the whole point of the series is for the player to be able to control their character's destiny and make them get their special weapon (whether it's Soul Edge, Calibur, or neither)

So using that logic you are assuming Kratos will suck so hard that nobody will be able to get Soul Edge/Calibur

It might work if you assume that the Weapons cannot travel through space/time, but it's still far fetched.

But the whole point of the series is for the player to be able to control their character's destiny
dont give me that shit, its about sticking swords in peoples faces. they make up the story 5 minutes before it goes to the printers! the origional characters get stupid storys, so dont expect the GoW2 promo to get a decent one.

I would I could give this post reputation points. This is one of the best posts regarding story mode I've ever seen

dont give me that shit, its about sticking swords in peoples faces. they make up the story 5 minutes before it goes to the printers! the origional characters get stupid storys, so dont expect the GoW2 promo to get a decent one.

all_the_ppl_that_care.jpg

Don't forget the steampunk robot girl, and the intergalactic arbiter of judgment day who fights with a moon on a stick.

He means; before the events of God of War, Chronos sends Kratos to get soul edge, but he comes back empty handed. Granted this would make no sense since the gods hate the titans and Kratos would still be under servitude to Ares or Athena, or any of the rest of the gods he worked for after he killed his family. Plus Chronos is busy holding up Pandora's temple.

I'm referring to the god of time Chronos(Greek/Chronus/Chronus(Latin) not the titan Cronus/Kronos who was overthrown by Zeus. Though I will admit I only know that he is the god of time and am assuming he could hook Kratos up...

But the whole point of the series is for the player to be able to control their character's destiny and make them get their special weapon (whether it's Soul Edge, Calibur, or neither)

So using that logic you are assuming Kratos will suck so hard that nobody will be able to get Soul Edge/Calibur

It might work if you assume that the Weapons cannot travel through space/time, but it's still far fetched.

Note you said (whether it's Soul Edge, Calibur, or neither)
But... here's a better one: His master Ares sent Kratos to get Soul Edge for him like Voldo does for his master. This way he does get the weapon but doesn't use it.

But... here's a better one: His master Ares sent Kratos to get Soul Edge for him like Voldo does for his master. This way he does get the weapon but doesn't use it.

Well by neither I meant for people like Raphael who has the weapon "Amy" and not Edge or Calibur

Either way, good idea is good (yours that is)

Thanks...
A note about my opinion of Kratos though: I don't believe he'll suck at all... he's about to be a straight badass IMO, if you inferred that by me laughing thinking about Dampierre spanking him I'm just referring to the visual of him doing that spanking move I seen in the video. It'd be pretty damned funny to see that happen to characters like Astaroth too, or maybe even a Voldo (from BT Mantis Crawl? LOL prolly won't work cuz I think that's a throw)
I know what you meant about the 'neither' thing though... some people just want to destroy it... somehow some of the Soul Edge destroyers end up with a Soul Calibur and such anyway... I don't really understand that one, maybe if you destroy Soul Edge it's power gets absorbed by the weapon you are using? If so why would people's Soul Calibur look different than their previous strongest weapon? I guess you could say that absorbing the Soul Edge's energy has morphing properties... idk

I'm referring to the god of time Chronos(Greek/Chronus/Chronus(Latin) not the titan Cronus/Kronos who was overthrown by Zeus. Though I will admit I only know that he is the god of time and am assuming he could hook Kratos up...

Note you said (whether it's Soul Edge, Calibur, or neither)

ok, but how WHY would kratos do that? he knows ares is an asshole and that he's gonna kill his wife. no way in hell that kratos is gonna try and get ares soul edge.

btw, asty is too busy with that already.

Back