Kratos pre-release gameplay vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos looks ultra awesome as expected.

Too bad he is just a guest but Namco made him faithful to his self so far. Badass!!!
FIREdevil.gif

Jeez, the only thing missing for Kratos to use as a catch phrase is:

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!

Amirite?
He's got the kick at 1:49 of the vid vs Tira. One can only hope.

He looks kinda slow. Will have to wait 'til people actually get their hands on him (and aren't restricted under NDA).

He looks like he steps pretty well and above all that he looks like he's going to be a handful for a lot of people. Dampierre on the other hand look like trash. Hopefully it was just because it was someone just learning how to play with him.

I gotta agree with you there... I was expecting a lot more blade action, like a firey 90 hit spinny combo or something.

I was expecting he grow wings and fly super high and crush you with the gauntlets of Zeus or something spectacular.

He looks like he steps pretty well and above all that he looks like he's going to be a handful for a lot of people. Dampierre on the other hand look like trash. Hopefully it was just because it was someone just learning how to play with him.

I think it is the learning thing w Dampierre. He looks like he's got alot of potential imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back