KUniverse: SCVI CaS Gallery

I like the PS1 tomb raider idea, maybe you could have pushed the concept further by adding a square into the face, but i don't know if it would work. I did something similar on my SC5 minecraft CAS using the square and a the square / tiled pattern. Her face is very cute, but it kinda makes the contrast with the body a bit jarring. Still a fun and fresh take on good ole Lara :)

Won't comment on the others because i simply don't know the originals (but good presentation as always !)

Ofcourse! I do love your work especially Erika, that was so creative of you. I can't even make my own OC in SC6.

Thanks for such nice compliments ;)! Oh I´m most certain that you will get to it eventually. You have very original ideas behind your creations, for example having real life humas as bases which I for example hadn´t really tought of. Not to mention your creations look solid and nice to look at. Keep it up, be creative and try out new things ;). I´m interested to see what you will come up with next ;).

Alita (from Alita: Battle Angel)

----------
Enchantress (from Injustice 2)

----------
Juliet Starling (from Lollipop Chainsaw)

----------
Shura (from Soul Calibur)

----------
Stephanie (from LazyTown)

Most fabulous work with this patchs creations my friend ;)! Right off the bat it´s interesting to see your creation and vision of Alita from Alita: Battle Angel. I recently reviewed Vilarcanes creation of her and it´s delightful to see both version look so nice and yet have these little details that separates them. Most fine work with her ;).

Enchartess from Injustice 2 also looks good to watch. Despite the fact that I don´t know the background character that well, I particulary like her presentation in the character picture ( the one with frames ) where the background fits her overall theme like a glove.

The feeling I get when viewing Juliet Starling is exactly like I should feel considering her theme. I appreciate the effort your tried to get at least something on her shirt considering how difficult it is to copy the whole text. While her weapon style isn´t that of a straight out lollipop chainsaw, it´s still close enough, and fits well to her theme of playfulness and easygoing while still being brutal when needed.

It´s always awesome to see people trying to re-create Shura in newer installations of SC games. And you are not an exception. She was such a shining gem in SC4 and it was such a shame they didn´t add her to newer games. Your effort looks very good, altough there are couple of things you could add to improve her look. The first one would be to add horn to her shoulder armor like in the original design and rethink the equipment choice for her arms, like bandages perhaps? You are still on the right track though ;).

The way you can come up very original bases for your characters truly shines in your Stephanie creation from the series LazyTown. The playful yet kind of a pacifist style of Talim fits her well and she is just delightfull and fun to watch with her bright colour theme :).

Overall really nice work with all of them :D. Keep up the good work ;)!

Nice batch, and great presentation as always. Shura is one CAS i had in mind, i agree with HK, she was my favourite character in SCIV along with Hilde and Setsuka. I still own the game and a xbox360 btw :)
Kudos for doing an RCAS of her, and a good one at that...

Nice batch, and great presentation as always. Shura is one CAS i had in mind, i agree with HK, she was my favourite character in SCIV along with Hilde and Setsuka. I still own the game and a xbox360 btw :)
Kudos for doing an RCAS of her, and a good one at that...
I agree with Vilarcane considering the batch and presentation, considering the fact that you have used this well working way of presentation from the very start :). First impression can have such a significant impact on how ones work is reviewed. Nice to know that you also like Shura, Vilarcane. She just stood out so well. I also have SC4 but on PS3. I could very well try to create her myself, altough I have to be careful not to just copy KUniverse XD.

Most intrigueing and eyecatching work with all of them my friend :D! You surely standout with your intrigueing original ideas for your CAS. For this batch of yours, the most intrigueing ( and funny ) ideas goes to Doja Cat and Vector. I mean, I just can´t help myself but laugh a bit at Vector, in a good way of course XD. You just nailed his cocky and unbearable personality and feeling so well XD.

Your choice of equipment theme for Seong Mina is rather fitting, considering her a bit childish and adventures personality. Not to mention that the colour theme with her is also solid looking. Same goes to Xianghua, where your use of ExEq to give her hair a bit more similiar look to her original, SCI design is a nice touch. Doja Cat just looks so much like the original one, from my opinion, your best so far CAS using the real life character as a reference point. Altough I may have used a different hair option ( then again, I don´t remember all of the hair options that well so XD ).

Leona looks also a nice CAS, with Talim style being close as possible to non-weapon fighting style ( if only the developers had kept Devil Jin style in character creation from SC5 XD ). Nice try trying to make her have more hair with the feather ExEq. While the bikini is a solid option for her, you might try to use for example the ball ExEq to fill up that empty space in her bosom to create an illusion of a more closed bikini design. Just a suggestion to try out that is :).

Moiras design is intrigueing, with nice choices of equipment and colours honouring her original design. Now I don´t know that much about Overwatch, but By looking just her reference picture, I think Azwels style would fit her better. Then again, 2Bs technological style also fits her, so that´s not that big of an issue.

Ah, and of course, the fabulous Tina Armstrong. Most delightfull work on her execution, considering how close you got to the original design equipment, colouring and style WISE ( once again, shame with Devil Jin style not being available XD ).

Overall, really nice work with this batch my friend :D! Keep up the good work, can´t wait to see what kind of unique and original ideas you will come up with for your next batch of CASs ;).

Your recreations are my recreation (in french, free time at school where you just relax). So much care and badass presentation. HK review is stellar as always, but to me Vec is too far off, the key fir the head is emil’head and Voldo chin, then you might be able to keep the cap for the hair (not sure, might need anither helmet and pattern) and stuff like horns or heart for the ears...sure it can be done, just not motivated enough to do nything else than point u in the right direction.

Back