[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

Despite popular belief and contradicting words from my own mouth, I've decided to stay active in this game post-EVO (I'll just take Marvel and DOA as seriously lol). We gathered a considerable amount of interest after EVO, and it would be a shame to just abandon a great game.

Updating the first thread to reflect the upcoming tournament.

I would like to see more tourneys for vegas :( now that i actually know i stand a valid chance. Also sora where else should i go for tourneys seeing as how im new to the scene.

Not sure I hope so. So Cal regionals is around the corner. Gonna have that Calibur there. Hopefully we can get some Vegas repping hard in January. Check tournies and events!

I live in Vegas now, so if anybody wants to meet up and get a couple of games in, then PM me.

Back in Vegas for a week. If anyone's interested PM me. I live in North East Las Vegas by Nellis AFB so I'm kinda far from where most people tend to be, but just hit me up if you wanna try working something out.

I just moved back to Texas. My house as less than 5 minutes from the Nellis AFB. Damn, I wish I could have stayed longer.

Sorry the vegas scene has sadly shifted games. Currently the main group is focused on UMvC3, TTT2, SF4, and some KOF. Me and Soraky are the only active members within the scene currently with Revas and Rayikin who occasionally pop in. We tried to form a SC5 scene but sadly it didn't thrive but I think we'd be more than willing to still play matches for those that drop into vegas.

Typically we can be found on facebook IGL (immortal gaming league) which is the vegas scene for fighters. We also host casuals from the Hitbox Headquarters weekly. i dont think me or sora still stay active with 8way since the game has died in vegas.

Sorry the vegas scene has sadly shifted games. Currently the main group is focused on UMvC3, TTT2, SF4, and some KOF. Me and Soraky are the only active members within the scene currently with Revas and Rayikin who occasionally pop in. We tried to form a SC5 scene but sadly it didn't thrive but I think we'd be more than willing to still play matches for those that drop into vegas.

Typically we can be found on facebook IGL (immortal gaming league) which is the vegas scene for fighters. We also host casuals from the Hitbox Headquarters weekly. i dont think me or sora still stay active with 8way since the game has died in vegas.
Ya'll should come to majors!

SCR is this weekend... friday.. the competition is looking stacked. better than NCR.

Sora will be there. I got work :/

I would like to do more majors once i got more vacation days and money (buying a car in 2 weeks). Hopin to see a lot of you guys at EVO. I'll get some SC5 practice in just for that.

Sora will be there. I got work :/

I would like to do more majors once i got more vacation days and money (buying a car in 2 weeks). Hopin to see a lot of you guys at EVO. I'll get some SC5 practice in just for that.
As you know, EVO won't be supporting SC. The next biggest major would be Final Round in March, or you can attempt WB.

We'll see. it all bases on vacation time and money (seriously i have no idea how people afford those two things so often)

We'll see. it all bases on vacation time and money (seriously i have no idea how people afford those two things so often)
Fasho. I feel you. Hit me up if/when you decided you can attend any upcoming majors.

You still runnin' Astaroth?

Yeah...and now that i have fully converted to hitbox...I'm looking at Pat or Ivy in the future if i can get competition going again.

Back