[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

no worries bro. i'll be here whenever you guys wanna game/lab/train/try new characters lol I've picked up ZWEI and have a natsu that needs a few more tweeks. ZWEI is fun... but i'm wondering how long this gimmick character will last once he's exposed....

@ macc the shoulder only has tracking if i time it right and if i blow meter but never the less Im learning My pressure game and bettering my advance but fuck I cant believe i forgot everything with Patroklos

GG's to Rayikin. Hope at least some of what I said will help. :)

Reminder: IGL tomorrow! However, if people want to host the gathering in that part of town at another place, I'm all ears.

GG's to Rayikin. Hope at least some of what I said will help. :)

Reminder: IGL tomorrow! However, if people want to host the gathering in that part of town at another place, I'm all ears.
I could maybe host a small get together at my place but I'd have to check with my parents and I live in Henderson

Looks like than 5. Might be too much for the house? If so, let me know. If no, IGL tonight after 6

Looks like than 5. Might be too much for the house? If so, let me know. If no, IGL tonight after 6
well as is not tonight since my grandma is in the hospital and my parents have been staying there late and are still asleep so yeah not tonight but I may be able to do it some other time

GG's to all who came out. Got more things to work on to add to the laundry list.

GGs on Friday Sora & Rayikin. Exactly what I was hoping for. A lot of match up XP against characters I haven't played yet. Need to grind some more of those matches again.

Thursday this week at Gemini. More players coming out this week.

First post updated.

Sorry i couldn't come out on friday. Ended up meeting up with a friend who lives there, and the rest of the night is a blur. But, it looks like i'll be moving there sometime this summer, hopefully before evo.

GGs on Friday Sora & Rayikin. Exactly what I was hoping for. A lot of match up XP against characters I haven't played yet. Need to grind some more of those matches again.

yo macc great games, bro. i forgot to mention that Lexia's WR B or WR B BE wasn't used enough in our match ups. That move has great properties. Look into that move and how to apply it to your Lexia. :)

Sorry i couldn't come out on friday. Ended up meeting up with a friend who lives there, and the rest of the night is a blur. But, it looks like i'll be moving there sometime this summer, hopefully before evo.

Going to UNLV? Looking forward to seeing you here.

yo macc great games, bro. i forgot to mention that Lexia's WR B or WR B BE wasn't used enough in our match ups. That move has great properties. Look into that move and how to apply it to your Lexia. :)

Dirtiest stuff in the game. Agreed, and gg's Macc.

I completely agree that I wasn't using the WR B BE as much as I should have (especially considering the pressure options it gives). The normal one is pretty good too, but due to the start up I find it gets bet out often (at least in current situations I am using it in) so I don't use it a ton. I will have to look into different ways to apply it. See what I can come up with by the next time we play.

We need to stick to that round robin layout too. Gave a bunch of time to get use to the match ups and test out strats.

Friday group labbing! Few players said they really wanna learn the game so we should focus on getting better, not just beating the other

Friday group labbing! Few players said they really wanna learn the game so we should focus on getting better, not just beating the other
I definitely want in on this also want to show off some of the stuff I learned today with Hilde she is definitely gonna be my secondary character

Back