[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

Sora

[11] Champion
Viva Las Vegas Calibur! New game, new thread (and a user who can actually put stuff on the first post)

This thread will serve as our main hub (for now) of weekly gatherings, tournament announcements and other stuff you guys find around Vegas. This first post will be updated regularly with upcoming tournaments so that we don't miss out on the chance to bash each other's skulls with swords.

If you guys are planning something, let me know and I'll put it on the schedule.

Keep your eyes out for a Facebook group page sometime soon too!

Upcoming Events
  • 8/11 - IGL Smackdown 1 - First post-EVO tournament. $40/80 MM match between Arkyheart and IFB. Come out!

Venue Addresses
IGL
5790 Rogers Street (it's a trailer by the Mexican looking statue)
Las Vegas, NV

Gemini Arcade Palace (Th, F, weekend tournaments)
4180 South Sandhill Rd
Las Vegas, Nv

Local Player List (Active)
Sora
IvyFanboy
Arkyheartx
Rayikin
Macc
RealTaskmaster
jacky_tran
Doctor_Who/Smiley
Cray
Hustle_Man_77

Inactive/Out-of-state List/Come on out List
microgamer
Revas

there isn't going to be Friday Gemini gatherings anymore it's all moved to IGL now, not sure on Thursdays because I bowl Thursday nights

G-effing-G's to all who came down tonight! Glad to see a lot more players interested in the game.

Updated the first post with upcoming events.

Norcal peep genver visiting us this weekend. He will be MM-ing everyone he can lay eyes on. Take his money as he is a scrub.

>:]

Sup Vegas,

I'll be in LV march 1-4th to check out UNLVs law school. I should be available friday and saturday afternoon to get some games in if anything is happening around then. I might be able to play later in the evening, just depends if I decide to go drinking. I'll be staying at the El Cortez, but I'll have a car and can get where ever the games are. I used to know a lot of LV tekken players, but the only name I recognize here is Tran. BTW, if anyone sees him, tell him to get on here and check his PMs.

on Fridays we gather at IGL (address in second post) which is where the majority of us are there every week so if you'd like to come out to meet us and play a few matches that's the best time to do it IGL opens at 5pm and normally I'm there early along with Sora

I'm gonna wanna play matches where I focus on learning to JG effectively against strings. So if anyone wants to lab on that alone ill be looking. I've also realized often I'll sit on full meter with viola and I could be using Gi's which I keep forgetting exist.

Sup Vegas,

I'll be in LV march 1-4th to check out UNLVs law school. I should be available friday and saturday afternoon to get some games in if anything is happening around then. I might be able to play later in the evening, just depends if I decide to go drinking. I'll be staying at the El Cortez, but I'll have a car and can get where ever the games are. I used to know a lot of LV tekken players, but the only name I recognize here is Tran. BTW, if anyone sees him, tell him to get on here and check his PMs.

Yo, welcome!

We usually have gatherings on Friday at IGL (address above). I know Tran hosted a gathering recently, not sure what the turnout was since I couldn't make that one. Anyway, I'll tell him if he shows this weekend.

Hope you drop by and check it out.

Yo, welcome!

We usually have gatherings on Friday at IGL (address above). I know Tran hosted a gathering recently, not sure what the turnout was since I couldn't make that one. Anyway, I'll tell him if he shows this weekend.

Hope you drop by and check it out.

Yeah, if you guys want to PM me a contact number or something i'd appreciate it. I don't want to show up and no one's there. Also, what's the stick situation? I have my own custom stick, but its huge and I'd prefer not to bring it.

Yeah, if you guys want to PM me a contact number or something i'd appreciate it. I don't want to show up and no one's there. Also, what's the stick situation? I have my own custom stick, but its huge and I'd prefer not to bring it.
sticks are usually brought by the players themselves but if you just ask most people are more than happy to lend it to you for a match or two especially if they are waiting for a match in the game you are playing

yeah we should meet up and play some at Gemini today its my only day off to really test my new Pat techniques out as well as a character ive worked on since last tourney ill be there at around 2-3 pm and till when ever but ill be ducking out around 730 due to work on overnights :( but I will be making dat IGL tourney on saturday....

sorry for being in the dark with no talking guys been busy with a lady now in the life and well.. work

Looks like Gem tonight is on. Ill ask IFB to bring a console. Unless someone can volunteer?

Back